Chapter 7: Use Me

"I forgot to say earlier, Jimin, that you really do have a cutie living with you. I thought you're just exaggerating when you announced it to us," Hoseok said, although a bit slurred. His eyes were half-lidded. They drank to their hearts' content for almost four hours now and it's a miracle he was still not asleep because he'd drunk most of the liquor.

Jimin just laughed, his cheeks were red but his mind's still functioning well. He had managed to keep track of how much he'd been drinking. And because of that, he was pleased. Beside him was a sleeping Yoongi, had been knocked out after finishing his fourth bottle, left leg residing on Jimin's thighs.

"Yeah, I'm cute. Probably the cutest one here. " Jungkook nodded, laughing softly as he leaned against the wall, still holding an almost empty bottle in his hand. However, he was completely out of himself, saying everything he wanted to without thinking twice.

"It's because whenever our Jimin would tell us someone's hot, it's the otherwise. So, I really thought he's lying again." Jin leaned against Namjoon's chest, eyes almost shut, hands fumbling with Namjoon's left hand.

"He's just kidding. But really, you're so handsome. How old are you again?" Namjoon, just as sober as Jimin, asked. He was petting Jin's hair with his free hand, giving them soft kisses from time to time.

"Eighteen. Still inexperienced." Jungkook slid down the wall until he was sitting against it.

"Just wait. You're so impatient." Namjoon laughed and turned his head to face Jimin. "I'm gonna put Jin to bed. We should go."

"Yeah, turn left, third door upstairs." Jimin dropped his head against the back of the sofa and rubbed his temple. "Hoseok? You should sleep now. There's still a spare room upstairs. Right after the room Jin and Namjoon are occupying."

"He's asleep now." Jungkook closed his eyes as well, planning not to get up and sleep right there. But then, a low moan had his eyes flying open.

(Note: Please play Beyonce's Crazy In Love. *drowns*)

His eyes immediately darted up to Jimin, his hand in particular, making its way inside Yoongi's pants while he's kissing the sleeping male's neck, emitting a soft moan from Yoongi's mouth.

Jungkook breathed out, licked his bottom lip sensually, fingers gripped harder on his nape. He got up on his feet, slowly walking towards Jimin, eyes burning with something he didn't know what to call.

You got me looking so crazy, my baby

"Jimin..." Jungkook said in a voice he hardly recognized as his own. He pulled Jimin's hand harshly, his feet leading the way until it brought them in Jimin's room.

Once they got in the darkened room, Jungkook pushed Jimin roughly against the door, slamming it closed.

I'm not myself lately
I'm foolish, I don't do this

He cupped Jimin's face and attached their lips together, his lips sucking Jimin's bottom lip. The older male didn't hesitate to respond, giving Jungkook what he needed while satisfying himself.

Jimin wanted this. They wanted this.

Jimin pulled away from the heated kiss, leaving both of them gasping for air.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes

Jimin eyed Jungkook like a predator eyeing its prey. He pushed Jungkook away from him.

"Fuck me, hyung," Jungkook almost pleaded, almost. His eyes were red, face was flushed, lips were swollen, his chest was rising and falling with each ragged breath.

Sure, it triggered something in Jimin's part. It made something twitch. But Jungkook was still young and he was afraid he would hurt him. He didn't want to hurt him.

"You have to stay away from me. I'll just use you." Jimin stared at Jungkook intently, making the latter shiver slightly.

Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love's got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now

Jungkook caught Jimin's piercing gaze with his before answering, "Let me know how it feels to be used then."

Jimin tipped his head to one side and gave him a sly smile.

"You're so stubborn, Jungkook. I hate it."

Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love

---

Note: Double update bc I'm so happy for my friend. She's finally going to meet EXO next year. Bro, VIP.

I'm such a tease, aren't I?! Cutting it off when the great part's coming. XD

♡Dns