Chapter 4: No Coquetries

"It's a pleasure to know you're fantasizing about me, Jeon."

As Jimin walked closer to him, Jungkook felt his body tense and he was sure Jimin could hear the hard breathing coming from his mouth.

Jungkook just wanted to explain but found out he couldn't drag a word out of his mouth, because his throat had suddenly gone dry. Never in his life had he desired the floor to eat him whole.

Not until that moment.

Jimin didn't say anything. He just looked at him with a devilish grin on his lips and eyes that reflected amusement.

"H-hyung, ani... It's not what... Everything's just..." Jungkook's voice sounded like a whisper and he could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he stood there.

"Jungkook." Jimin decided to stop playing around and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder when he noticed that Jungkook looked like he was going to pass out. "Don't worry about it. It's not bothering me, okay?"

"H-hyung..." Jungkook's eyes watered and right there and then, Jimin knew that he should stop pulling out naughty pranks to the younger male.

Jungkook hugged him and Jimin was shocked by the action. He hesitantly raised his hand to pat his back.

"M-mianhae hyung. Mianhae," Jungkook's voice croaked.

"It's okay. It's not like you're the first to do that." Jimin chuckled. "I know I'm irresistible."

---

"It's a pleasure to know you're fantasizing about me, Jeon."

"It's a ple---"

"Aaaah! Dammit! Dammit!" Jungkook yelled out of frustration. He suddenly sat bolt upright in the bed, closed his eyes and rubbed his temple with his thumb.

Jungkook wanted a good sleep so bad. So fucking bad, but Jimin's voice echoed inside his head like a broken cassette tape.

"It's a pleasure to know you're fantasizing about me, Jeon."

Three days.

He hadn't gotten enough sleep for three freaking days since Jimin had heard his confession. The dark circles under his eyes proved it.

Jimin acted like it was not a big deal and just shrugged it off while Jungkook just couldn't. He kept thinking he fucked it up big time.

How could he forget it when everything changed ever since then?

Jimin hadn't pulled out his playful advances to Jungkook, not even once, he already missed the playful Jimin.

Jungkook liked Jimin being sweet to him, he liked it when Jimin cared for him.

And the realization hit him, it was like he's taking his attraction to Jimin on another level.

It's like Jungkook's getting too attached to him even when he knew he should not.

And he's doubting his sexual preference these past few days because of Park fucking Jimin. Babo, babo!

It was not that 'I think I'm in love with him' but it's 'I think I'm liking him more and more.'

With all that, it wasn't until five in the morning had Jungkook finally drifted off to sleep, still confused and Jimin was still in his mind.

And his dream.

And in that dream, they're both happy, holding each other's hands and kissing.

Kissing like there's no tomorrow.

---

Note: Short update bc why not? ._.

SPECIAL NOTE: EOMMA JIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I WISH YOU ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN THE WORLD BC YOU DESERVE IT. I LOVE YOUUUUU EVEN IF YOU'RE MAKING ME FAIL AS A GIRL. MARIO LOVES YOU, BANGTAN MEMBERS LOVE YOU, ARMYS LOVE YOU PRINCESS. NAMJOON LOVES YOUUU BC YOU'RE HIS QUEEN. *whispers* i'm sure namjoon will let you top the session later bc it's your birthday. lmao

♡Dns