1. First Day

*Carley's POV*

I sat staring out the window for what seemed like years. My parents had recently gotten a divorce and 'coincedentally' my mom got a new job. So now I have to leave behind all my friends and my dad!! Ugghhh this could not get any worse!

"Honey, were almost to Malibu," my mom said pulling me from my thoughts. Oh yeah, did I mention were moving to Malibu? Well, maybe there is one good thing about this move...

~First Day of New School~

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I groaned as I reached to turn of the alarm.

6:25

I groaned again but got up anyway.

I dragged myself down the hall and took a hot shower. I climbed out, wrapping a towel around myself and my hair, and quickly went back towards my room. I dug around in my closet looking for the perfect outfit. It took a while, but I finally found it. It was composed of pre-ripped dark skinny jeans, a purple V-neck, and my favorite combat boots. I straightened my hair and finished of the look with a minimal amount of make-up.

'Dang, you look good girl," I said as I admired myself in the mirror.

Wait, what's that smell?

I raced downstairs and found my mom at the kitchen table reading the newspaper, but it's what was next to her that caught my attention. A plate stacked with pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and a tall glass of orange juice. I usually wouldn't eat this much but since I skipped dinner last night to skype my dad, I was a little more than hungery. I finished my plate and was out the door my 7:45. The schools only about a five minute walk from my house but, I have to get my schedule, find my locker, and navigate my way to homeroom. So, I figured I could use some extra time.

*Carol's POV*

Ughh, I hate school. But at least I get to see Louis, even though he's never in a million years going to notice me and that is not an exageration. He's a running back on the football team, he's one of the most popular guys in school, and he has girls basically throwing themselves at him, and I'm just average. He'll probably end up with Shakira anyway. Everyone knows football players date the cheerleaders so you know, of course they'll end up together. But a girl can dream, right?

"Oh my god," I said outloud but instantly covered my mouth. There he was, looking as gorgous as ever. I hadn't seen him very much over the summer so I was just blown away by him. He was even tanner than before(if that was possible), he had also gotten a sexy haircut, and wow he's been working out a lot. I pulled myself from his trance and finished walking to my locker. I stuffed my bag in, took out my nessesary books, and started making my way to class.

I was almost to homeroom when the principal, Miss Anderson, called my into her office.

"Carol, this is Carley. She just moved here from Texas," that explains why I haven't see her before, but why am I here?

"You've always been good with welcoming new students, so I want you to show her around today," that explains it. "I've made your schedules compatible so Carley here, is never alone. Okay?"

"Uhh, okay I guess," I agreed, Carley seemed okay.

"Great and who knows, you two might become friends. Well, I'll let you two get on to homeroom. Good luck," and with that, we made are way to homeroom like we've known each other for years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy the first chapter is finally here!!! I don't know if it's that good since it's only the first chapter, but hopefully it will get better as we go!

And I'm sorry for any spelling errors or anything like that. I kind of rushed this because I really wanted to get the first chapter out. This isn't very long either because like I said, I'm rushing. But, the next chapter should be a little longer.

The next chapter you'll also get to meet the rest of the contest winners so, if you weren't in this one you'll be in the next one which will hopefully be out soon.

Thank-you for reading and I hope you like it(:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE