Four

Niall's POV

"Niall can you do me a favor please" Gemma said walking in to he living room "sure"I say looking over at her. "My mom and I we're wondering if you'd hang out with Harry for a little while today, just why we're out" I nod and reply " yeah that's fine" she nods and walks out.

I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix when I got a text from Gemma "I texted Harry and he said he'll be over in a while, have fun I love you .
I groaned as I read the text several times. Everything gonna be awkward after what happened the last time he was here

A small while after Gemma texted me, I got a knock on my door. I suck in a deep breath and slowly make my way to the door, turning the handle and revealing the curly haired boy. He looked stunning, as always. His long hair was resting on his shoulders, his button up shirt had the first few buttons undone, his black jeans stuck to his legs like a second skin and brown boots covered his feet.

"My eyes are up here, Niall." He chuckled. My eyes widened and I blush, opening the door wider and stepping aside, signalling him to come in. He steps in, looking around before stepping towards the couch and plopping down.

"Why did Gemma want me to come?" Harry asked, noticing popcorn on the small stand next to him and eating some. I sigh and shut the door, sitting next to him.

"She just wants you to get to know me, I guess. Something about "really really wanting your approval." I guess your opinion really means a lot to her." I mumble, playing the my fingers. He hums in response, picking and a loose string on his skinny jeans.

"So, do you wanna finish this movie I was watching?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence. He mumbles a 'yeah' and I nod, standing up and switching the lights off before sitting back down and resuming the movie. We sat in a comfortable silence for an hour or so, just watching the movie and enjoying each others company. I side glance at Harry to see how he's doing. I nudged his arm to get his attention and his head snaps in my direction.

"Popcorn." I whisper. He nods and hands me the bowl, which I whisper a small 'thank you' back to him before turning my attention back to the screen. I reach my hand in the bowl and toss some popcorn in my mouth before choking on it. There was a sex scene playing on the screen. My face turns crimson and in my peripheral vision I see Harry looking at me. I squirm under his intense stare and let out a shaky breath.