seven

Harry's pov

My mom's throwing another one of her family dinners. I honest hate these party's, I usually eat then go to my room until everyone leaves because I can't stand my family.  I wonder if Niall and Gemma are coming, They have to come or my mom will be really upset.

I was up in my room when I heard a knock on the door down stairs. I knew if was Evelyn or Gemma and  Niall. I sign as I put my earphones in and turn my music all the way up. I was laying on my bed when I looked up and saw Niall at the door I took my headphones out. "I knocked on the door but nobody answered, Gemma told me to come say hi." Niall said looking down at the floor. " sorry I had my music all the way up."

"Is dinner done" I asked  "no I don't think so why?" "Hmm just wondering"

I got up and walked over to Niall. Niall looked up in to my eyes as I pinned him against the wall. "Harry what are you doing?, your parents are down stairs, so is Gemma". Niall practically whispered. I ignored his question as i started kissing down his neck gently making sure not to bruise him and get us caught. My hands found there way down to the top of Nialls jeans, I  looked up at Niall asking for permission. Niall had a shocked expression on his face "just let me make you feel good, please" i practically begged. Craving his touch

I Didn't even give Niall time to answer his question before he know it his pants and boxers where done to his ankles. Niall ignored it and was trying to enjoy it but Gemma keep poping in his head. He knew what he was doing was wrong but right now he didn't care. I licked his clitch and Niall started pulling on my hair.

I took Niall into my mouth, and as I  did so Niall let out a moan of pleasure as I traced my tongue around Nialls length. I continued my actions licking and sucks on his member. This continue for about 3 more minutes in tell Niall released in my mouth. I swallowed his load, then got up. " hurry and put your pants back on we need to go see if dinner is ready"

Okay well there's my shitty smut. I wrote this(: sorry I haven't updated in forever I got stuck and didnt know how to end this chapter.