Story of Igneel

Lucy's POV

I wake up on top of Natsu. His arms was wrapped around my waist. It has been about five weeks since I told the guild about myself. My wings have healed, the holes in my wings are gone. However, I still have my dragon features such as scales, wings, horns, and eyes. I have been told by the girls in the guild that my eyes are really beautiful. I sigh and try to get up. But Natsu tightens his hold on me. I groan and say "Natsu~, let me get up" Natsu only snores in response. I bury my head in his neck and whisper "fine, someone is not going to get breakfast" Natsu only groans saying "Luce~ but I'm tired and hungry~" I giggle and say "You let me go, you get more sleep and breakfast." Natsu finally lets go of me. I get up and head to the kitchen. I grab some ingredients for cheesy, spicy omelets for Natsu. I mix the  ingredients and grab a pan. As the eggs and peppers cook, I make a normal cheesy omelet for myself.

As I set Natsu's on a plate, I grab the hot sauce and sprinkle some on the omelet. After mine is done, I poke my head into the bedroom saying "Natsu~ come on, lets eat!" Natsu sits up slowly with one hand on the bed and one hand on his eyes. I giggle as he slowly stands up and towards the kitchen. Natsu sits down at the table and starts eating. After we eat, I change into normal clothes and we head to the guild. In the guild, Wendy runs up to me saying "Lucy-san! Natsu-san!" I smile at her saying "what is it?" Wendy shakes her head. Wendy then runs over to Romeo. Then Levy-Chan runs up to me saying "Lu-chan! Here!" She hands me a book about Igneel I let her borrow. I widen my eyes saying "I forgot about this!" Natsu takes my hand and drags me to a table. Natsu then says " Read it!" I giggle and say "alright"

I open the book and say "Igneel, also known as the Fire Dragon King, dueled with his close friend Atlas Flame several times, usually arising atop and consuming the flame clad Dragon's flames. Four hundred years ago, Igneel, out of choice, failed to destroy the most vile Demon in the Books of Zeref: E.N.D. Also sometime during this four hundred years past, Igneel, like many other Dragons, had his soul stolen from him by Acnologia's Dragon Slayer Magic, which left him weakened and half-dead.Many years later, Igneel found a young human boy, Natsu Dragneel, in the forest and taught him how to write, speak and use his signature Lost Dragon Slayer Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, which gave Natsu the traits of Igneel himself. During this time, he also instructed Skiadrum and Weislogia not to modify the memories of their children. However, in an attempt to watch over Natsu and stop him from turning into a Dragon like Acnologia, Igneel, alongside the foster parents of the other Dragon Slayers, entered the bodies of their foster children via a secret art (which also allowed the Dragon to prolong his fleeting life) so as to create antibodies to prevent them from doing so. Igneel and the other Dragons also had a second motive: to wait until they could kill Acnologia. All of this occurred on July 7, X777; Igneel left Natsu to fend for himself without so much as a goodbye or an explanation for his reasons for doing so." (I don't own this information, I only copied and pasted from the Fairy Tail Wiki)

I look at Natsu, who was in tears. I sigh and hug him. Natsu hugs me as well and he sobs into my shoulder. I rub his back as he cries. I pull out of the hug and cup his cheeks. I wipe his eyes saying "I know it's sad, but would he like to see you like this?" He shakes his head slowly. I smile and say "hey, he's not completely gone. He gave you a scarf, he gave you magic, and he saved your life. He's constantly with you" Natsu nods saying "really?" I nod and smile. Natsu hugs me again whispering "thank you" I hug him back saying "anytime"