Preparing to go to the Cave of Prophecy

Lucy's POV

I walk up to Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu saying "hey, let's go to the cave of prophecy" Natsu looks at me confused saying "ok, but why?" I then say with a blank face "to see how we beat Zeno" Natsu makes an '0' face. Gajeel only grunts and Wendy says "why do we have to go there to find out how?" I smile saying "the cave of prophecy has different routes that lead to different dragons future. My route may have some clues, and you guys can see your routes if you want. Only dragons and dragonslayers can enter."

They nod and Natsu says "when do we leave?" I smile saying "in a few hours, go pack, it takes a week to get to the cave." They nod but Gajeel says "do I have to?" I smirk saying "so you don't want to leave your mate?" Gajeel grumbles saying "I don't care about my fate, I want it to be a surprise" I giggle saying "Ok, you can stay. What about you Wendy?" Wendy squeaks saying "I-I'll go Lucy-san" I smile saying "go pack, meet me here in an hour" Wendy nods and runs to Fairy Hills.

I walk back to my apartment to pack, Natsu went with me since he basically lives with me. I raise my arms above my head and stretch. I wince as some of my bones crack. I lower my arms and see Natsu staring at me. I raise an eyebrow at him but then he blushes and looks away. I giggle saying "why are you blushing?" Natsu shakes his head saying "n-nothing" I smile and say "just because you found out we're mates, doesn't mean you have to look at me differently." Natsu blushes in embarrassment. I giggle and say "well, we're here, take a shower while you're here." Natsu nods and says "will you brush my hair after?" I smile while nodding. Natsu walks into the bathroom. I sat at my desk, writing my story as Natsu takes a shower. After 20 mins, Natsu walks out of the bathroom in some pants he keeps here.

I sat on the bed, Natsu on the floor and his back on my legs. Natsu hands me a comb then I start combing his hair. I smile as Natsu glances up at me. I finish brushing his hair so Natsu climbs on the bed with me. I lay down and look at the ceiling. I hear the bed creak and Natsu then hovers over me. My legs are in between his. His arms are on the either side of my head. I put a hand on his cheek saying "if you're going to do it, do it" Natsu smiles at me and leans down. I wrap my hands around his neck as his lips collide with mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. Natsu licks my lip so I open my mouth. Natsu slides his tongue in my mouth and I do the same to him. Our tongues explore each others mouths and wrestle each others tongue. After a minute, we pull away with a trail of saliva.

I pant saying "are... you happy....now?" Natsu pants as well saying "very..." Natsu then says "I-I L-" I cut him off by kissing him again. I pull back saying " I know, and I love you too. We have to meet Wendy in front of Fairy Tail" Natsu smiles and kisses me quickly. After we pull back I say "go put some clothes on lover boy" Natsu pouts and gets off me. I grab our case as Natsu puts on his closed, one-sleeved vest and his scarf. I put on a blue mini skirt with a dark blue button up shirt. I put my boots on along with my keys and whip. I put a hand on my keys and sigh thinking 'since I unlocked my dragon powers, I cant summon you guys. I'll give these to Yukino' I shake my head and look at Natsu saying "Lets go" Natsu nods and jumps out of the window. I lock the door as I close it. I meet up with Natsu as I finally get outside. Natsu holds my hand as we walk to the guild.

As I wait for Wendy, I sigh and stretch my wings out. I flap my wings a few times and move my tail around. Natsu looks at me weirdly so I say "Its been awhile since I moved them, they started to hurt." Natsu looks at me worried but nods. I stop moving my tail and wings as Wendy comes running towards us. I fold my wings back and say "ready?" Natsu and Wendy nod so I transform into a dragon. They climb on my back. I grin and fly into the air. Then I set off in the direction of the cave.