Lonely Days: Natsu

(Ok, just to clear things up, these next few chapters will be different people around the same time period. Then eventually the same thing will happen but further in time. Some may be short. Enjoy!)

Natsu's POV

Its been a month. A month since Lucy left. A month! It was hell already. Could I live with this loneliness for five years? I missed her the second she flew up and out of here. I wonder where she is now. I slam my head on the bar. I was in the guild. Gray kept throwing insults at me, but I ignored them.  I hear a sigh then a slam. I look up and see Erza. She slammed her armored fists on the table, almost breaking the bar. "I'm sick of this. You need to stop acting like this! Do you think she would like to see you like this?! HUH?" only stare at her, not fazed at her actions. She glares at me, then grabs the collar of my vest, and drags me up. "You are not the only people suffering, what about the twins!? Don't you think you should be by them? Lucy wouldn't want to see you like this!" I smack her hands away. "You think, I haven't noticed! What should I do then, I already cry at night! Does that make you happy! Knowing that I cry at night because of extreme loneliness! And what am I suppose to say to the twins, huh!?"

Erza takes a step back in shock, tears were flowing out of my eyes. I sigh and shake my head. I cross my arms on the bar and shove my face into them. I grit my teeth. "Fuck, I want Lucy" "I do to dad" I look to my right and see the twins crying as well. I shake my head then pull them into a hug. They hug me back. "I'm sorry" Igneel shakes his head. "Don't be, we wanted to talk to you, we knew you cried at night. But we didn't know how to talk to you either" "I have an idea" I lift my head and look at Layla. "lets go on a mission!" I pull away, wiping my tears. I ruffle her hair with my free hand. "Good idea kiddo, go choose a mission, nothing boring." The twins nod and run over to the request board.

I feel a pat on the back. "You cheered up now?" I look behind me to see Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Levy, Mira, and Laxus. I grin "yeah, but I'm still going to be lonely for a while" Levy sighs. "We all are, but you have the twins to keep you company." "Heh, flame-brain crying" I punch Gray in the face. "FUCK YOU STRIPPER!" "Gihi, so in denial" I punch Gajeel in the face as well. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" "Do I hear fighting?" I look at Erza. "Yes" The others gasp. Erza's face twitches into a smile. "N-nice to see you back" I go to punch Gray again but Layla drags me off the bar stool. I pout. "Come on dad! We are going to defeat a monster!" my face splits into a grin while Igneel squeaks.