Mother from the Past

Lucy's POV

Everyone's jaw drops. "MOM?!" I giggle and ignore them. My mother was a dark blue dragon and had constellations all over her. She smiles. "Hi Lucy, who are they?" I smile back. "The pink haired man is my mate, and these are your grandkids" She smiles. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?" Natsu grins. "My name is Natsu Dragneel! Fire Dragon!" "Layla Dragneel, Fire Dragon!" "Igneel Dragneel, celestial mage, normal dragon" "My name is Aki, its nice to meet you. Anyways why did you call me Lucy?" I frown. "I need help to defeat Zeno" Mom sighs. "There are two ways. One, you could find his weakness and strike it until something happens or..." "Or?" She sighs and puts a talon on her head. She was telling me something in telepathy. I widen my eyes. "NO! I WON'T DO THAT!" I forget that there were others in the room. "I will not sacrifice anyone!" "Sacrifice who Lucy?" I look at him with teary eyes. "I'll tell you later" 

I look at Igneel. "Help me up, I need to talk to my mom in private" He nods. "Alright" He helps me up. I put an arm around his shoulders and limp to the guild hall with the screen with my mom on it following me. Mom looks at the guild members, who stare at me then her. "Who are these humans Lucy?" I smile. "I joined a mage guild called Fairy Tail, these are all my friends. I'll introduce them to you later" She nods. Igneel helps me outside. He sets me down on a bench. "Mom, what are you hiding?" I look at Igneel. "I would tell you, but I can't." "why can't you?" "She has a curse on her." Me and Igneel look at Mom. "What do you mean Grandma?" Mom smiles then frowns. "She told you on how double elemental dragons are believed to be cursed right?" Igneel tilts his head. "I don't remember." 

"Your mother is cursed with bad luck and hundreds of secrets. A dragon put a curse on her." I look away. "Who?" Mother narrows her eyes. "The black dragon, Acnologia" Igneel widens his eyes. "Wha- How?" I 'tch' and look up. Mom sighs. "Lucy wants to tell you herself but the curse doesn't let her talk about it or even think about it." "So?" I grit my teeth. My mother sighs. "Lucy was a little hatchling. He flew in one day and threatened us. After talking to him, he put a curse on Lucy and flew off." "What was the curse?" I  bite my lip so hard that it bleeds. "She went through hell, worse than anyone has gone through. It's the nightmares she has. She can't tell anyone or anything. She can't say it or think it. She will cough up blood every time tries to say or think it." Igneel widens his eyes and looks at me. I cough up blood. "Damn it mom! You made me think about it!" She smiles guilty. "Sorry" I continue to cough up blood as Igneel rubs my back. "Thanks honey, do me a favor." "What is it?" "don't tell Natsu" "To late..." I turn my head and see Natsu, with Layla helping him stand. "We smelt your blood." I sigh as I wipe my mouth. "I didn't want you to find out." Layla sets Natsu next to me.

"Judging by what your mom said-" "Call me mom honey" "-What mom said, you couldn't tell me. I understand, I just didn't want to find out this way" I sigh. "Alright, Mom. Who should I ask for help next?" Mom smiles. "Ask Igneel, not your son Igneel"