Chapter (2) *I Got Friends! *

It's the next day in the morning.. Laura waked up! She still happy since yesterday :) She wanted to look super beautiful today! Laura looked at herself in the mirror and said "Finally you felt pretty" while she was about to cry. She wore her uniform but she added her Extra Toches ;)! She looked really awesome! .. Laura Hugged her Little Brother and her Parents and Said Goodbye. Laura Opened the door and started to walk out of the home like a boss B) ! on her way to school. "Wow! see this pretty Chick? " a guy to his friend. Laura Heard that saying in her mind *i hope it's not me* and she felt uncomfortable with his words. The guy and his friend was walking behind her and he was teasing her.. A cute guy, with a Blue Varsity jacket Noticed that! Remember him? He was the same Cute guy from the school! .. One of the two boys was about to touch Laura and The Boy from the school Ran as fast as he can to teach those boys a hard lesson! He catched his hand " Never touch something that not yours" He Said. actually the whole thing changed into an Argument! Laura was really worried about that cute guy.. But the two boys Learned the lesson, Very well ;).. "Are you okay?" Laura to the cute guy. "Yes, i'm fine but tell me, you walk alone everyday here?" He asked. "Um.. Yea" Laura Answered. "Don't do that again! you must walk with someone! But at least not alone! " He Said. Well.. i can say that he was pointing at someone, Someone like HIM! didn't i told ya? He liked her! .. But The smart Laura Noticed that. "Walk with someone? like who?" She said pretending that she don't know. " I don't know! maybe with ur Besties?" He said. "But i don't have Besties, I lost them, but i knew some girls from yesterday, But they are not like my old besties" She said sadly looking at the ground.. He Looked at her eyes deeply and said "am i not enough?" He said Winking. Laura laughed and her cheeks Turned Red!. " Red Cheeks? Again? Seriously i can't handle that!" He said. They went to the school, Laura can't say anything! she still Speechless of what he said. They actually went to school.. no one in the hall.. it seems like, The classes already had started! Ladies and Gentlemen, They are Officially Late :D But you know what? It was deserved ;) .. After the punishment.. Laura went to the Mathimatics Class, The Teacher asked her a hard question. " But, i- i wasn't here when you explained this part" Laura said to the teacher. The girl who sat beside Laura Gave her the answer. Actually The Teacher was sinking at her awkwardness. " Um, O- Okay" The teacher Said. And the girl winked to Laura. A Bell was Ringing, yea! it's the BREAK! :D.. Laura was walking in the Hall... But not alone again, With Menna, The Girl who Gave her the Math answer ;) They Became Besties! Can you believe it! Laura Hathaway Got a BEST FRIEND! :) .. "Menna, Come on i wanna show you something" Laura said Grapping Menna's Arm. She opened her locker and Showed Menna Everything in the Diary.. "Wow! This is amazing! i've never seen a story like this before" Said a Strange Voice.. "Menna, Did you said that?" Laura Asked. "No! Lur! I'm still Reading tho!" Menna Answered sarcastically. "But, who was speaking!" Laura Wonders. "It's Me! :P " The Guy said. Laura turned around and she found That Cute guy Behind them was reading everything! . " Omg! Adam you know her? " Menna Said. "Yea, She is a beautiful girl *winking*" Adam Said. Here's Laura, again.. With Red Cheeks.  "Adam? ur name is Adam?" Laura Asked Him. "Yea, you don't like it?" Adam asked. "No No! i like it :)" Laura Said. "And your name :) ?'' Adam asked. "My name is Laura! :)" Laura Answered. "Wow! i like this name a lot! a Beautiful name with a beautiful Girl! can it gets better?" Adam Said. Laura Still Red Cheeky. "Ehm.. So, i'm still Here!" Menna Said. "Yea, I see" Adam Said. "Ugh! i hate you Adam, Laura, Come with me i will give you something" Menna Said. "Hey Hey! Where are you going?" Adam To Menna. "Non of your Business Bastard :P " Menna to Adam. "I'm gonna kill you Menna!" Adam Replied. "Hehe! Yea! Bastard :P" Laura to Adam. "Okay I'm ;)" Adam Replied. "What! I just said that! " Menna Said. "Yea, Bastard from her Not like Bastard from you, Laura is Special" Adam Said winking at Laura.  This is the End of Chapter 2, Now what do you think Menna will give to Laura?