Chapter (6) *Edward? Again?*

It's Thursday Morning..  

Laura's POV:

The Alarm rang, And i waked up tired and lazy, As usual everything is boring.. But what made my day, that i found a massege from Adam saying * GoodMorning Beauty, Now get ready for the school i'm gonna pick you up at 7:00 am. Love ya! * 

Now my uniform is On, Black Converse, French Braid and My schoolBag is almost filled with notebooks, I opened the door.. And i saw him Standing outside, Dripping with Cuteness!  "Let's Go" Adam said holding my hand and winking at me.. When we reached to the school, Everybody was looking at us! Some are shocked, Some are opening their mouthes like this :O .. I mean they still shocked! i just went to the class and Adam went to His, All Adam Girls are looking at me like they are going to start doing something evil, How could i gain this hate when i'm just 15!.. I'm scared! .. Really Scared.

{ BREAK!! }

And now the gossip has just Started..

"Jasmine, Can you believe that?" a girl said standing with a group of friends. "What's wrong?" Jasmine asked. "Really? You are in love with Adam and you don't know? That girl said.  "Ugh! Just say what happened!!" Jasmine Replied Angrily.  "Well, He is dating a girl called Laura, Believe me.. I saw him holding her hand and walking in like a boss!" The girl said. "Whaaat!! omg, you know, Whatever! This won't stay any longer" Jasmine Said and Feeling Jealousy. "What will you do?" The girl said. "Where's Thomas? He is here today?" Jasmine asked. "Yea, i saw him at the hall from minutes ago" The girl said. "Cool, Tell him To go and tease her, you know.. he can flirt, And we will take pictures of them and i will send it to Adam! " Jasmine said smiling.  "Wow! Your ideas !! .. Okay i'm gonna call him now and i will tell him about that" The girl Replied, picking her phone from her pocket and started to call Thomas, She told him about everything about the Trick.

Now The Break had Finished! Laura Is standing in front of her locker, Trying to find her Geometry Notebook, Searching too fast and she's almost late, Thomas was coming to her, He Took advantage of the opportunity and stood Beyond her, Laura found her notebook and she closed her locker fast and she turned around and found Thomas was standing too close.. "Who are you? and what are doing here? Laura said. " Hey cutie! I'm Thomas, I just saw you searching for something and i wanted to help you!" Thomas said. "Help me? It's My locker dude, You don't even know what am i searching for, Now go away" Laura said Pushing Thomas away. "Wait wait! where are you going?" Thomas said getting closer.. "Go awaaaay!! Leave me alone" Laura Shouted and Pushed him harder. He Stopped her and Came Closer! .. *Click* Now the Picture is taken by Jasmine's Phone, She used the computer and the printer and Sent the picture from the Phone to the Computer and Printed it.. After that, She went to Adam's locker and entered the picture from that little open in the bottom of the locker.. 

After The School day had finished, Menna saw someone is crying on the ladder, She came nearer and nearer and she found Laura who was crying.. "OMG! Laura what's wrong?" Menna asked. "There's a guy called thomas came to me when i was searching for my notebook in the locker and he wanted to kiss me or something! i don't even know him! He's really stupid and terrible, But he leaved easily! i don't know! why did he came therefore he leaved like nothing happened!" Laura said with tears. "That's weird! but don't worry we gonna find out that" Menna said Hugging Laura. 

Adam went to open his locker, He found the picture, He looked and focused but he didn't believe anything! .. He took the picture and went to search for Laura, He's in a shock now! .. He saw Laura and Menna sitting together.. "Finally! i found yo- wait! .. You were crying?" Adam said. "Yea, I was.. But it's ok now maybe my eyes are just tired" Laura Replied. "Why were you crying?" Adam asked. "Well.. I'm gonna tell you but please believe me, Okai?" Laura said. " I'm believing you anyway" Adam replied.  Laura and Menna Described the whole thing for Adam.. "OMG! That's why i found this in my locker!!" Adam said showing them the picture. "OhMiGosh! Adam i swear it's not my fault you know that i love you i don't even know him i'm Really Sorr- .. " Laura said with tears but she didn't complete because Adam Hugged her.. "Don't worry, I know you well.. You will never do something like that, I'm gonna teach that as*hole a good Lesson" Adam said Kissing her forehead.

Adam was walking at the Hal, walking angrily like an exploding volcano! until he found Thomas, He grapped him from his jacket collar.. "Touch her again and you will be died" Adam said while he was hitting and beating him hard.. Adam's friends tried to stop him but no one can help! .. "plea- please i will tell you everything" Thomas said trying to catch his breath.. "Come on!" Adam said... Thomas told Adam about the whole thing and Adam knew that Jasmine Is the reason for everything! .. Adam told Thomas to call Jasmine and ask her where's she, Adam knew that she is in the cafeteria now.. Adam went to her.. " So are you happy now? Why you did this? Don't think that you are cool now for what you have done, You are Unkind, Selfish.. You want anything just to be your! FVCK OFF! " .. Adam yelled, Throwing the picture in her face.

Adam went to Laura and Menna.. The school day had finished.. "So, Let's go now" Adam said to Menna and Laura.. "What's wrong? What have you done for them?" Laura said, She was worried a little. "Nothing, i just did the right thing, Now let's chick the announcement paper, They said that the school prepared a new trip to Brighton" Adam said smiling, Alludes to Laura that they will have a time toghether.. 

** Dear, Bardford High School Students .. We have Announced a New Trip to Brighton Next week!.. For more informations; Please go to the administrative office ** That's what was written in the paper. "Wow! This is Brilliant ! I'm in" Menna said. "So, Laura.. What do you think?" Adam asked Laura. " I'm totally In! " Laura said. "Good, So we gonna rock Brighton I guess" Adam said. "SURE! " Menna and Laura said in one voice.

"Laura, We have to go shopping for the trip, I should buy a new T-shirt! i really want that before we go, Come with me?" Menna said to Laura. "Okay, Sure! But when?" Laura Replied.  "We can go now and buy one!" Menna said. "But! I look bad and tired! maybe another day but now! oh no i have to relax and get some sleep!" Laura replied. "No! never! We must go now! Please! no one will notice us haha" Menna said holding Laura's hand and walking to the door.  "Ugh! Okay let's go" Laura Replied. "You want a drive or somthing?" Adam said.  "No no, Thanks! Just go home dude" Menna replied. " I'm not talking to you! It's for Laura! Go away!" Adam said laughing, Menna Laughed too.  "No babe, Thank you" Laura Replied smiling. Adam went to give her a tight hug and said goodbye.

They reached to the store.. " Wow! you see this! i like it" Menna said Pointing at the t-shirt and her eyes look like a Puppy's wide eyes. "Menna! you have just entered the store! Why you always makes me feel like you have never seen clothes before!" Laura replied sarcastically.  "Hahaha! No.. I just like this t-shirt and you know that everytime i go to another city or country, i buy something new, and don't ask me why" Menna said. "Okay, Maybe if you just bought a Pepsi can, that would be easier! Anyway Go for it" Laura replied. Menna took the t-shirt and went to the cashier to pay for him £20 .. She looked to the guy, She didn't believe that! *Omg it's Edward!* Menna's Mind was talking.. "Hey Edward! i can't believe that, are you working here?" Menna asked Edward. "Menna? omg i can't believe that i saw you again! but it's not Friday haha, yea.. i'm working here" Edward replied. "Haha, Cool! by the way, i know it's not friday.. i just wanted to buy a new t-shirt because i have a trip to Brighton next week" Menna said.  "Brighton! wow.. I'm going to Brighton too next week!" Edward replied. "This is unbelievable!" Menna said. Laura stayed in scilence, Just watching them..  "Yea, So can you give me your phone number, Maybe i'm gonna call ya to see you there!" Edward replied. "Okay, sure.." Menna said and gave him her phone number.. and continued "So i have to go now.. see ya there!" .. "Okay! Cya Mentos!" Edward replied. 

Laura and Menna walked away.. On their way to home..  "Can you believe that! He called me Mentos! wow.. The best Nickname ever!" Menna Said. Laura didn't Reply, Scilence.. More Scilence.. "Can you tell me what the fvck had happened!!?" Laura said to Menna in a loud voice. "Hahahahahahaha.. It's a long story, Maybe you have to ask Jake" Menna said sarcastically. "Jake? omg! what you have done to my brother! He is an Angel!" Laura said laughing. "Hahaha, Never get me wrong.. Well.. It's Kinda Complicated, But i will tell you the whole story" Menna said to Laura and Smiling.

Liked Chapter 6? Maybe if you showed some of your support to the Author by just clicking "VOTE" :) it would means a lot! .. Wait for more Exciting Stuff Next.. In Chapter 7 ;)