Chapter (7) *My Super Extra Billow*

Laura's POV:

This is the End of the school day, Menna, Adam and I are walking into the Hall on our way to go out from the school.. "Guys i'm going to buy some clothes" Menna Said. "What? Again? No no no There's something wrong with you" Adam Replied.  "Something wrong? Adam would please shut up! You don't know anything about the girl's feels when she buys a new clothes!" Menna said.  "Hahaha Omg Menna Stop buying clothes, It's a Trip for 2 Days! not an emigrate" I Replied.  "Anything else? You both made fun of me? Fine! i'm going there all alone, i don't need both of you" Menna said Angrily and walking away. "Menna, Never get me wrong! haha, Let's me guess, You are going to meet Edward" I catching Menna's hand and Said Whispering.  "Haha, No, i won't.. I just want to say HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THAT IDIOT" Menna said Laughing and she said the last sentence in a loud voice to make sure that Adam heard it.  "Idiot? I'm gonna kill you for that!" Adam Replied.  "I'm bored of hearing that dude" Menna said walking away.

"Laura, Can you come with me to the club?" Adam Asked me.  "Sure, But why?" I asked him.  "Didn't you want to see me playing a tennis match?" Adam replied winking.  "Haha, Maybe but..I should go to the HyperMarket with mum! I'm gonna be late i guess.." I Said.  "Mmm.. Look, My training starts at 6:00.. I can come and take you at 5:30 maybe?" Adam Asked. "No you don't have to, You can go.. i just don't know what will happen maybe i'm gonna be late as usual" I replied laughing.  'Come on! It's okay don't worry" Adam said.  "No! it's a training! i don't want you to be late because of me, Just go and i will meet ya there" I said.  "Okay.. Will you go now?" Adam Asked.  "Yea, I should be home at 4:00" I said.  "Okay Babe, See ya!" Adam said Giving me a tight hug. Adam started to walk away, And i walked into the opposite direction..

Now my Headphones On, IPod is ready, And I started to walk on my way to home While listening to my favorite playlist.. After 15 minutes.. I reached to the Home and... *DING! DING!* .. "Who's there?" Jake said.  "It's Luri Jake, Open up" I said.   Jake opened the door and i entered my room and just in a 20 minutes i was wearing a Yellow Skinny Jeans, a Blue T-Shirt and a Yellow Butterfly was on it, With a White converse and My Brunette Hair was a Pony tail.. "Mom, I'm ready!" I said Like a boss.. Seriously! I never got ready before in a 20 minutes! .. "Okay Hun, Let's go" Mom Replied.

I Opened the door, We came out of the house and We rode the car.. "So, how's your school?"  Mom asked.  "Fine, Everything is fine" I said.  "Good!" Mom said smiling.  I Opened the Radio and here's a good song was playing .. * Yeah, I, I know it's hard to Remember.. The people we used to be..*   "Oh! i love Adam's voice" Mom said.  "WHAT? WHO? YOU KNOW HIM?" I replied and i was really worried.  "Yeah! He is one of my favorite Male singers" Mom Said.  "OMG! .. *after 5 seconds trying to find out what's happening* .. Aha! Yea, I love him too" I said, I noticed that she was talking about Adam Levine, Not Adam Reynolds.. 

We reached to the Market.. We entered, and i started to Collect My favorite Foods Like an Evil .. "OMG! what are you doing Laura?" Mom asked.  "Huh? Nothing i'm watching the brands.. Look at that Cute Man on Pringles Chips? Do you see his Mustache?" I said.  "Yea, But you won't get it, You're having your pocket money Next week, Buy whatever you want.. Now we are buying foods for Home, Not your unhealthy stuff" Mom said Sharply.  I put it in it's place Like a sad Puppy and went with mum to buy foods.. We came back After One and Half Hour.. *DING! DING!*  "Who's there?"  Jake Said.  "It's Lurii And Mom" I said.  "Lurii again?" Jake said.  "It's like i'm gonna enter the home once in the lifetime!" I said sarcastically.  Jake Opened the Door.. "You got me something?" Jake Asked me.  "I wanted to buy you a Pringles Chips but Mom Refused" I said.  "What! no, Jukii she's lying.. she wanted to buy it for herself" Mum said.  "Hahahahaha You both are acting like kids" Jake said entering his room and leaved us like Idiots.. Mom Looked at me and i Looked at her.. And we laughed.