Ch.5 Normalish...

I dropped Chess and Sav off at their houses. The next day was school. Everyone new about Sydney. Nobody talked about her though. I went to one of my new electives, it was gym. I went to gym to find all my friends were there. Sav, Chess, Caitlyn, and Katie. We didn't bring up the Sydney situation though, no one really talked about it she was gone for weeks though. The next morning I got up got a tank top on and my cream and grey hearted sweater some dark skinnys and my brown combat boots. I put on a chunky blue necklace and some blue, sliver, and white bracelets. I grabbed my white tote bag and an apple and was out the door.

"Ring, ring, ring, ring"

Checked my phone it was Officer Philips. I answered and be told me that they were still looking and trying to find out what happened, I said thanks anyway and hung up the phone. The day went by so quick. When I got home I was eating a granola bar when my phone rang I answered quickly and try to swallow as much of it as I could it was Savannah,

Dip: waths upp I tried to speak with granola in my face

Sav: well I was going to the mall this Saturday and would like to invite you and Chess so we can shop for Prom. So....

I agreed but since it was only Thursday I had no plans so texted Sav and Chess to meet me at my house with everything they needed to sleep over. It was 8:30 when they arrived, we talked about Prom and the weekend and dates. OMG!!!! I don't have a date for prom. Chess does but Savannah and I don't its in 2 weeks and I have no date. Great.

Next morning we wake at 7. We r late for school I quickly grab my white peplum top and my high waisted jean shorts I slip on some white flats and grab my blue clutch. Chess and Sav hop in my car and I drive off.

When I get home I put down some food for the puppy (who ended up staying with me cause Chess's dads allergic). I Get changed into shorts and a tank top. I watch tv and call the dogs out for their walks (I also have a Chow Chow named Bear). I walk them, come home and sleep.

I woke up to the dogs barking. I took them for their walks and when I got home I found Chess on my porch crying. I open the door let the dogs in and invite Chess inside. I ask her why she's crying.

*sniffle* you remember *sniffle* how I had a date.

Yea.

He *sniffle* dumped me!! She said bursting into tears.

I comforted her and I called Savannah

Dip: Hey bring over a movie ice cream and popcorn Chess had a breakup.

Sav: What!! They were dating for 3 months, you don't just dump a person with no warning after 3 months!

Dip: I know, I know just hurry!!

Sav: On my way.

For the next 2 hours we were yelling at cheesy tv love stories. Sav and Chess slept over. We woke up at 11 and got dressed, I wore my grey crop top muscle tank with my white bandeau and my high waisted distressed jean shorts and it was off to the Mall

to shop for Prom.

*****

Ok so this isn't part of the story but I'd like to say that I have a lot of stuff going on so I'll try and update every now and then but no promises.

Muahh

~Lulu