Part 49: See you soon Mahi

*Read Part 18: Dinner Date & Part 39: You Didn't See Him(ending) *

After the plane landed, Mahi got her stuff and went to check in.

Lady: Excuse me, madam. You should be going to Australia.

Mahi: Australia?! That's impossible. I'm supposed to be going to London.

Lady: Well it says that you need to go to Australia.

Mahi: (Australia?! Maybe this is mummy's plan) Alright when time is the flight?

Lady: Umm. In the next 15 minutes

Mahi: 15 MINUTES! (she took her belongs and raced to catch the plane)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait. I didn't get your number. Vihaan looked at Mahi and shook his head and left."

~Vihaan~I went behind the pillar and saw Mahi going through the security check. After she went, I went back to my car. I looked up and I saw a plane go through the airport. I looked at it thinking that Mahi might be inside, I waved bye....I got inside my car and open the envelope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We invite you, Anand Vihaan Deshmukh,for the celebration of love and eternity of Tina Sharma & Aman Kumar.

~~~~~~~~~

Vihaan: See you soon, Mahi, real soon (putting the card back in its envelope.)

INTERMISSION

Hey guys hope you like part 1 of, "1 Girl, 2 Lives". Please comment so I know if I'm doing all right. Also I won't be updating on Friday because I would be busy doing Black Friday shopping. Hope you guys enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner. And thanks for all the support.