Part 50: Surprise!!!

~Mahi~ I finally landed on Australia. I was getting my stuff when all of a sudden I hear my name. I turned around I saw nanni (grandma) and masi (mom's sister).

Mahi: Nanni (bending down for blessing)

Masi: How many times do I have to tell that only guys touch elders feet. You do it after you get married.

Mahi: (hugging masi) Well I look like a girl but I have the strength of Sunny Deol.

Nanni: (laughing) Yep. Now let's go. Your mom is waiting.

~~~~~~~~~

Entering into the house

Nanni: Raghav, looks who here

Mahi: Hi, RD. (hugging)

RD: Finally. Your mom was waiting for you. She said that she wants to eat with you.

Mahi: I would come early if I knew that I was going to Australia instead of London

Mummy: What's wrong with having my daughter come home?

Mahi: (walking to her) Oh mom stop being so dramatic

Mummy: Raghav, see I told she doesn't love me anymore.

Mahi: Maa don't say that. I love you more than myself.

Mummy: If you love me, then you would be living here with me instead of London with your masi.

Mahi: RD!! Mom, I'm staying in London; that's final. Now where is Sakshi?

Masi: She's in guest house. But I must warn you, she pretty mad at you.

Mahi: Why?!

Masi: I have no idea

Mahi: God (running to the guest house)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door

Mahi: Didi? Sakshi didi! Why are the lights are off?

Turning them on, she saw balloons everywhere. She heard her family coming in. Looking at them...

Mahi: It's not my birthday. So what's the occasion?

Masi: Not everything has to be about you.

Mahi: No, I mean it's no one birthday so what's up with the balloons. You guys had a party?!

Sakshi: No. Think again. Here I give you a hint. Take off that blanket over there.

Mahi went up to the table in front of the tv. There was a blanket covering something. Lifting the blanket off, Mahi noticed it was a picture of a baby.

Sakshi: So?

Mahi: I don't get it

Mummy: Maybe this will help (rubbing Sakshi's stomach)

Mahi: NO! You're serious? How? Oh my god, I'm gonna be an aunt. (hugging her sister)

Sakshi: You're missing one more thing

Mahi: What?!

RD: Why is the baby wearing a black tuxedo?

Mahi: I don't know. Ask the baby?

(laughing) Sal: Because we're getting married.

Turning around, it was Sahil aka Sal holding Pryia's hand

Mahi: Hold on. When did you guys?

Masi: Apparently little Sal was in love with someone (elbowing Priya)

Sal: Oh stop it. Uncle came and asked me for Pryia's hand in marriage and I thought it would be a nice way to make dad and uncle's relationship better so I said yes.

Sakshi: Yeah, yeah say what you want to say. Mahi, you should've seen Sal's face when we got the proposal.

Mahi: Well the truth is going to come out some how

Mummy: See. Now Sakshi is having a baby an Sahil is getting married. Now when are you going to be mature and get married, Mahi?

Mahi: Not until Salman Khan gets married.

Mummy: Mahi!

Mahi: Don't yell at me, yell at Salman (running out)

Nani: That girl would never change.