Events That Led Up To This Moment

Erica mind traced back over the events of the evening; recalling how she and Rachel had been planning this night since January. She remembered how Rachel had helped her to transform from the lonely, confused, unhappy teenage male; Eric, into the lovely, bubbly, happy Erica, that had attended the prom tonight. She thought back to that Saturday at the mall when Rachel had spent the entire day modeling beautiful prom dresses for Eric and how Rachel had saved Eric from embarrassment by purchasing it for him as well.

Erica thought about the small collection of pantyhose, shapers, panties, bras, and the cute, one-piece skirted swimsuit she had in her room, in a box hidden in the back of the closet. Rachel had given Erica the denim skirt, and cute silk top hanging behind all the boring boy clothes, in the same closet that also hid her favorite pair of low rise flared-legged skinny jeans with the pretty little pink bows sewn along the seam of one leg.

She thought about the thrill, she and Rachel both had when they ordered the hair extensions and breast forms from the Internet. She thought back to the excitement of the day they arrived and the joy she felt the first time trying them on.

She thought about all the times, practically every afternoon, when her parent's thought their son was studying science, history, and math at Rachel's house, and how in reality, Rachel was putting him through a crash course, instructing him in all things feminine. She was teaching him how to do his nails, apply make-up, walk in heels, sit like a lady, carry himself, move with feminine mannerisms and act completely feminine. She had covered practically everything a teenage girl knows about looking, feeling, and being attractive and feminine.

She also thought about the Saturday evenings, and how, with mom gone to her weekly wine socials at the country club and dad out on the back nine of the golf course; she would spend all afternoon at Rachel's house, transforming herself into Erica and how they would don short skirts or tight jeans, do each other's make-up and hair, then go out for a drive around the other side of town, in Rachel' mom's convertible, stopping for burgers' at Johnny's; the spot where all the cross town rival high school boys hung out, ogling and flirting with the females.

She reminisced about that one boy at Johnny's. He was a quiet, shy, fifteen year old boy named Ryan, that had been taken with Erica. She began to think about how; starry-eyed, he nervously studied and attempted to flirt with her, every time they went there, totally unaware that Erica was really a guy underneath the illusion of the cute teenage girl he saw before him and how this had made Eric feel confident, beautiful, comfortable, and totally at ease as Erica.

She was jolted from her reminiscing by the sound of her father's gentle yet commanding voice. "So how did it go? Were there any problems or issues tonight? And do you have any regrets for going dressed like, like . . . that?" her dad asked.

Those were not at all any of the questions she was expecting. She looked up at her mother, then over at her dad. They were still staring at her, waiting for answers, but she did not sense any anger from them.

"It was lovely, and no . . .", she took a deep breath and exhaled, feeling a great weight lift from her shoulders, " no Daddy, I don't have any regrets. Not now. Espacially not after seeing how you guys are reacting." As she answered, her eyes began to water.

Mom stood up and walked over to her son, and reaching out she took Erica's hands in her own. For a brief moment she admired her son's pretty, feminine fingernails, the tiny little cubic zirconium "engagement" style ring on her right ring finger and how dainty and feminine they made her son's hand's look.

Then her eyes traveled upward, briefly taking in Erica's very natural, very real looking B cup chest, including the illusion of real cleavage peaking out of the top of her dress, and on up to her shoulders where the slightest hint of a bikini strap tan-line could be detected, before coming to rest on her beautifully made-up face. She looked into Erica's big brown eyes with a single tear escaping the corner of her own.