Chapter 5

Danny's POV

Furry was in my eyes and he God damn well knew it. Why the fuck would he touch my girl like that! Let alone kiss her. I told the girls to go and stand over to the side but they refused and stood far apart waiting for what's going to happened while I have a chat with this punk here!

"Hey Sebastian." My tone was cold and dead.
"Hey......but she's not even your girl anymore." His voice was faint and mumbled.
"Huh? What did you say you gotta speak up hot stuff!."
"She's not your girl!"
Before I knew it my fist was on his face. "What but your her ex!" I punched him again. I pin him down and start punching him again. I didn't know what came over me but I liked it. "No one and I mean no one touches my girl but me.
"Dude... I'm your girl!" Danny's girlfriend shouted.

Renny's POV

I ran up to Danny and pulled him off of bruised Sebastian. "Dude what's your problem? I'm her boyfriend now deal with it stop being a jealous bitch and run along." Sebastian said. He touched his sore bleeding face and looked down at his now bloody fingers. "Come on let me take you to the hospital." I said in sympathy. He limped away, with me supporting him when Danny shouted to us, "Renny have me back, then you can truly be my girl again!" He knelt down on his knees. I walked over to him and kicked him where it seriously hurts. I walked back to weak Sebastian to support him once again. Danny's face went red due to slapped he just received to his new ex girlfriend, Gabriella. I turned around, "Shame you deserve it."
"How dare you I shouldn't have come, I knew you were gonna ask to take her back, bitch!." Gabriella shouted in anger.
He received a kick,by Gabriella, to his balls and cowered in agonising pain. "Well....owwww....if you can't....have me....you can't have...HIM!" He said in pain, "Remember I know where you live!" He said in endless pain, "Watch your backs!"

AFTER THE HOSPITAL, SEBASTIAN'S HOUSE

"I'm sorry about Danny I really didn't know what just happened, he's delusional. You have a slight bruise and a black eye but the nurse said it will heal, other than that your fine." I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back but the smile looked painful and forced.
"It's okay." He said with no additional movement but his lips. He lay on the couch battered, bruised and hurt I really felt sorry for him. I starred into his tear filled eyes, "Your eyes are the most beautiful shade of green." I smiled at him, he smiled back the best he could. I moved closer and closer until our lips were centimetres apart he closed his eyes as I closed mine we moved in those extra centimetres until our lips touched. He kissed me and I kissed him back I started unbuttoning his shirt as he unbuttoned mine. I climbed on top of him. "Open this door now!" I heard a familiar voice, Danny! Can't this dude take a break I thought to myself. "Babe leave it." Sebastian demanded.
Sebastian screamed towards the door "Get the fuck off my property!"
"Make me bitch!" Danny challenged.
Sebastian got up slowly, in his state I don't know what he possibly could do? He walked towards the door. I mean this awesome guy went through a beating and now this he must really like me and want to stay with me.

________________________________
Woooow? Drama? What's going to happen next?
Thanks for reading!