Chapter 4

I went out to Café Rouge the next day drowning myself in coffee. I went up to the counter and asked for another cup of coffee when I heard a voice behind me say " It's on me."
"Thanks, how can I make it up to you?" I said politely.
"No need," a kind and gentle voice said, "Hey, I'm Sebastian Pearce, but you an call me Pearce." We shook hands and we smiled at each other. He was dressed pretty smartly. He was wearing a shirt which was tucked into his black jeans, he had trouser braces and a bow tie which were really cute, high tops and Ray Bans on. His hair was perfectly quiffed to the right with the right amount of bounce to it. He has freckles which complement his dimples. Can this guy get anymore handsome?
"Hey Pearce, nice to meet you, I'm Renny, but you can call me well..Renny." I laughed, "Thanks for back there." I smiled once again.
"Has anyone told you, you have a beautiful smile?" He smirked.
"Yes...once." I looked down.
"Did I say anything wrong?" He said curiously. We went to where I was sitting previously.
"No! No my ex boyfriend told me that the day before I found out he was cheating on me."
"Well he was a fool to let such an amazing person go, well from what I've seen so far your amazing."
I looked up,"Thanks, umm can I get your number?"
"Yh,yh sure here." He handed over a piece of paper he wrote his number on.
"Thanks, I'll call you so you can save my number into your phone." I rang the number and his phone started to ring.
"Got it, we should meet up, how does tomorrow sound?"
"Are you asking me on a date?."
"Yes, I guess I am." He said, his mouth growing into a smirk.
"Tomorrow's great see you there, text me the details." I laughed and exited the café. I turned around and I saw him staring at me spilling his ice tea all over himself. I laughed in amusement. He waved in embarrassment and went red, he mouthed I'll call you and did the matching hand movements. I nodded.

LATER ON IN THE DAY. 11:00PM

Me and Sebastian talked all night about well everything I guess. We clicked so much. I actually forgot about Danny and the revenge thing I guess I was just angry. He told me that we were going somewhere outdoors. And he would pick me up at around 5. We talked until 3 in the morning we both fell asleep. I woke up to a text from him saying "Good Morning Renny did we fall asleep?"
"Probably." I text back.
He text saying, "Are our plans still on for tonight?"
"Yah,I'm excited."
"Good! Wear something casual, it's not a dressy occasion."

THAT NIGHT

I didn't know what to wear I spent hours looking through my closet questioning myself on how I could look attractive yet casual. I found something probably the only thing nice I have that's still casual. I heard a beep come from outside luckily I was ready on time. Sebastian came and picked me up from my house. "Hey, Pearce!" I came down the stairs on my front porch and got into his car.
"Well? Are you ready to go?" He smiled.
"Yah lets go!" I said excitedly, grinning excessively probably making myself look like a total nut job.
"Okay then." We set off. The sun was setting as we left.
"So where are we going?" I asked. Sebastian just smirked and kept on driving. We went to the park on the hill. It was beautiful at sunset. He bought food to have a picnic."OMG PIZZA! My ultimate favourite food!" I screamed.
"Mine too, who doesn't like pizza!" After we ate, we lied down on the grass and watched day become night. We talked for hours on end. We were laughing when we slowly faded into a fixed stare, he looked into my eyes and said, "Your eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue!"
"Thanks," we slowly started to move closer to each other. I felt his warm breath against my lips. Our lips touched as we kissed. His lips were warm and soft. We heard a couple of footsteps getting louder as they got closer. Alarmed, I sat up and searched the area to find myself looking at Danny and his girlfriend. "What are you doing? Danny said in shock.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Oooooooo trouble! I wonder what's going to happen next?????

Make sure you follow my friends and read their books.

infinityidea_27  Illuminate, A court of shadows and A court of glass and mirrors

people_21 The six imperial demons, Hurt but not broken

StarrySun Broken down

Thanks for reading!