Chapter 6

"Danny why are you doing this?" I questioned.
"Because I love you! Don't you get that! Why else would I call you my girl and fight a person I don't know? It's because I deeply and sincerely mean it! I love you Renny!" He shouted through the door, Sebastian looked back and looked at me awaiting my answer, I was silent for a while.
"Well it's too late!" I said after some deep thinking, but I knew I didn't mean it. It's as if my heart has been ripped in half and each guy belongs to a different part, but who has the biggest part?
"Renny, come on you can't be serious, you don't really believe him?" He looked at me and I looked at him, I looked down, I didn't answer, "Do you?"
I walked towards the door look back to see Sebastian's face turn from confusion to straight sadness. I opened it slowly to see Danny's eyes red and his cheeks wet with tears. "Can't we just talk about this?"
"Okay... I will but this for you, Renny!" Sebastian whispered. Danny walked in hesitantly and sat down on the couch. Sebastian did the same.
"You cheated on me Danny! And I'm sorry but I found someone better!" This was so painful to explain, I had to choke up my feelings so I could settle this once and for all.
"Yh I know, but to be fair I was with Gabriella, so technically I cheated on her with you."
"That doesn't matter you still cheated on me, tricked me, lived with me. How dare you? You were my life, I'm surprised you are even surviving without me!" He got up and walked out the door with no words and no looking back.