Chapter 1

I looked up to see his blue eyes staring at me and his mouth smiling at me. I put my hand through his hair. He whispered in my ear "You are so beautiful."
He then kissed my forhead. I whispered back to him "I love you."

I felt his breath against my neck as he slowly kissed me and kissed me. I put my hand on his neck as he kissed me on my lips, I kissed him back. I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the sitting room couch. We snuggled. His warm chest against my cheek raisng and lowering as he breathed. I said " Danny?"
"Yes babe"
"Promise me you will never leave me."
"I wont, I promise"
He sat up and placed his hand on my chin and raised my head until we were eye level. He kissed me once more "I love you. Your goofieness, your loving nature, your precious heart, your eyes, smile everything about you is perfect. I love YOU. Im lucky I even have you."
"Thank you." I said "I'm lucky I have you too. I love you, us"
He brushed my hair back and said "We should go to bed."
"Yeah we should."

***

We woke up on the couch. He wasn't there I heard sizzling in the kitchen. I got up and walked tiredly into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. "Hey Renny! Your awake brilliant. I made your favourite breakfast!" He said excitedly bringing me a plate that smelt sooo good! Oh my gosh it smelt good! I took the plate from his hands, put it on the counter and jumped into his arms and kissed him in thanks. "Thanks so much babe!"
I sat down at the breakfast bar and ate my special breakfast. He sat beside me and ate his equally as special breakfast.