Chapter 2: Marcy and Sapphire the spirit mage and the ice mage

Chapter 2

"What the hell do you want?" I asked Marceliene in a rather agitated tone. The black haired bitch taunted me yet again,"Oh nothing really looking for some entertainment so I came to watch you fail."

"Marcy why are you wasting our time talking to an albino? You know it's against the rules to talk to people with white hair red eyes and pale skin if you have black hair." Said a blue haired boy. "Oh shut up Sapphire let me tease her a bit more." Marceliene protested.

"Anyways Soul don't worry I will collect more spirits than you can blood." She snickered and went back to rest her hand on his shoulder.

"C'mon Akiko-San I think we should go." Whispered Storm kinda nervously. "I will freaking kill you stupid slut!" I shouted and tried attacking her. Luckily I cut her leaving a tiny stream of blood drip down from her arm

"Fawk you stupid albino! My god white haired people are so stupid!" Marceliene screamed. Sapphire sighed and pulled Marcy away,"Seriously Marceliene you have to stop this kind of behavior." He gave her a perverted eye look.

"Shut up you faggot!" She shouted as she kicked the blue haired perv. Sapphire started cracking up. "Akiko I said lets get outta here." Demanded Storm trying not to put up with any Marceliene and Akiko drama.

"Whatever." I sighed as The black haired girl was getting dragged home..literally.

Storm and I started walking. "What was that all about back there?" He asked. I shrugged,"Dunno but if we were still there someone would end up getting killed."

The dirty blonde sighed and was silent the whole way there. I pulled an Akiko move and put on some head phones while listening to my favorite band ever. That's right it's Chevelle.

-Time Passes-

We finally made it home and I went into my dark hellish room. My room has one wall that's red and the other black. I had posters all over my walls of you know who (her favorite band if you don't know that by now.) and my bass solid black guitar in the far corner.

I sprawled up in my bed. While wearing white basketball shorts and a light blue tank top. Storm made my favorite Ramen for dinner. I wasn't really hungry but I took it in my room and closed the door then started nibbling it. As you can probably tell I am not a Girly girl. And I hate skirts. Ugh I can't stand them.

I put on my head phones and started listening to My favorite band and started dozing off.

I realized I wanted two things.

1.) Get a new album for this band

2.) Beat the crap out of Marceliene before she can get her 100 spirits before I can get 1,000 pounds of blood.

Heh, oh yeah I knew for sure I was going to win this.