Chapter 10: Marcy finds out

Chapter 10

Marcy

I snuck out of the house because I didn't want to deal with Sapphire right now he was really crawling underneath my skin.

I heard shrieks from a house which sounded like a girl being tortured I wanted to find out but decided to ignore it.

After walking for about four and a half ours the screams of torture still haunted me I couldn't take it anymore I had to go find out.

-time pass-

I finally got to where the shrieks were I heard them ten times as loud as before I saw a vent that lead into where the building was and being myself decided to climb right into the vent.

As I got in there a huge ass spider stood right in front of me waiting as if to say,"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I fell to the ground. "Goddamn it I hate spiders." I sighed and got up to try again.

FINALLY I got through the vent..I killed the spider. Anyways I kept going along in the vent until I looked down to see Storm sticking a needle in Akiko I didn't know what he was doing until he slapped her across her face.

"Akiko just wait now you will be unstoppable people will look up to your insanity side I promise." He had an evil smile on his face."

"Damn, you S-storm I thought you were my friend and my partner." Akiko whimpered as she began to fade unconsciously.

"Partners? Friends? I don't think so." I heard him hiss,"Now began to witness more of insanity." He stuck the needle into her forearm again and Akiko started to shout for help.

"No. This isn't right! This has to stop!" I thought until the vent rumbled and I fell through landing in the middle of the floor as the albino was unconscious and Storm glared at me.

"Storm...You're a bastard!" I shouted and was about to attack.