Prologue

Prologue (I could careless on how it is spelled.)

I sighed as I walked down the dark murderous street that will sooner or later turn into another accident like before that I did to someone. Thunder boomed upward.

"Great, another storm just my luck." I mumbled to myself.

I saw a shadow behind me. I will admit I did feel a little paranoid because I thought this person was following me. I quickly turned to see a flash of lightning strike and right in front of me I saw a figure. No not just a figure but a male figure. I used a choke motion with my hand to knock him out until I was hit in the head with what felt like a bullet but wasn't.

"Ow WTF that hurt!" I groaned. The male came closer.

"Well that's what you get for trying to choke a Light Mage with Blood Powers idiot." He came near me more and smiled,"Anyways I'm Storm and you are?" I could tell right now this guy would piss me off but for some reason he didn't. Instead I smirked a sharp toothed smile.

"I am Akiko Soul but you can call me Soul or Akiko I could Careless but ya know Storm, your pretty cool." I looked into his emerald eyes.

"Well I know we just met but." The dirty blond hair boy started,"How about we be partners? I think we would make a great team in my opinion." He began to pat my silver hair.

"If your trying to flirt with me or ask me out I will frikkin kick you in the balls so hard you will end up screaming like Miku Hatsune got it?" I spat just to warn him Incase he tries anything funny. He laughed and helped me back up.

"Oh I'm so scared." He joked.

I rolled my eyes,"Anyway isn't it against the rules to be partners with the opposite Mage or another Mage of a kind?"

Storm shrugged, "The peace makers don't have to know."

I guess he was right so I Agreed to his offer,"Ok but I swear if anyone thinks the wrong way someone is going to suffer with my fist in their face got it?" I was trying to sound Bad Ass but I don't know.

"Albino-chan I think we should get going! Infact I think you can stay the night at my house if you don't have any where to go." Storm insisted.

I made a face. "Haha really? I'm pretty sure I have some where to be."

I began to walk away before Storm muttered,"As a team we both have to live in the same house." I gave him the "Really?" Look. He shrugged. "I thought it would be nice so we would get to know each other better since we are partners now but oh well I guess."

I sighed,"Fine but just to let you know if you screw with my stuff it equals one violent thing Every time you do it got it?"

Storm smiled,"Sure but I promise I ain't a pervert I'm not like that." He then grabbed my hand and dragged me to his house.

"Well Soul." I said to myself,"You really out did it this time." Now begins my journey of saving my partners life.