chapter seven

[Unedited]

PARK SUJIN

I sat impatiently and nervously in the car and looked around, avoiding eye contact with him. I fiddled with my fingers and looked outside.

"Just relax. Gosh." V said, rolling his eyes in annoyance. I glare and don't speak the whole time during the car ride. He stops the car at a red and he turns his face towards me.

"I heard somewhere that we both are going to Kang Suelgi's party together with a surprise." He said and my heartbeat increased.

I turn towards him awkwardly smile. "Oh yeah, you see, about that—"

He cut me off and chuckled.

"I totally get it."

"You do?" I hesitantly asked and he nodded.

"But, are you ready," He asks and I nod in confusion.

"Because you might never get you virginity back again," He finishes off and my mouth dropped. "You know you're a lucky person. This is the longest I have ever fake dated anyone," he said leaning in closer.

Wait what.

"What are you talking about?" I said and he stops and looks at me in confusion.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" He asks and leans back. The light turns green and we drive to the uncertain location.

"I just need you to tell Kang Suelgi that we've been together." I said and give him a certain look.

"Oh." He said as he finally realizes what I'm talking about.

"I thought you wanted to have sex with me,"

My mouth dropped again. "Ew, Wait what. How? —Dear God, that just disgusting."

His face hardens and you can feel the tension.

"What's wrong with me?" He asks, still focused on the road.

"Nothing, I don't wanna have to do it or do it with you." I said honestly and the car jerks to a stop. I turn out towards the window and see were at the mall. I turn to V and see him stepping out of the car and I follow. I leave my bag, but take my phone incase he tries to take it.

"Why are we here?" I ask, once we entered the mall. He grabs my hand and drags me to the nearest store.

"Because, I need to look good tonight for the party. Obviously." He said in a nonchalant tone while looking through stacks of clothes. I take upon a black button up long sleeve blouse and check the price and my eyes go wide.

$1200.00

"This is so expensive.." I mumble and V laughs.

"Please, this is pocket money." He grabs the blouse I was holding and put it back in the rack and walks around the store.

"Don't you have millions of outfits at home?" I asked and he lets out a big huff before turning towards me with a glare.

"Fine. If you don't wanna be here with me," He said and grabs my hand putting down a $50 dollar bill. "Go to the food court." He finished off and walks past me bumping my shoulders.

Fifty dollars worth of food. Yes.

The insides of me are squealing and I walk out of the store and walk around, trying to find the food court.

I feel like drinking something really hot right now. So, once I finally found a cafe I head towards it

I walk up towards the employee (cashier) that was leaning against the desk playing on his 3DS.