chapter ten

(QUICK FILLER CHAPTER)
check out my other TAEHYUNG FF called 'My Fool' :)

[DON't FORGET TO COMMENT& VOTE]

Sorry for grammar mistakes. RIP GRAMMER.

+

"So the answer would be.. 21?" I ask and Jimin nods, smiling. I hear Jungkook laugh and mumble '21' before taking bites on his pretzel.

"So, you get it now?" Jimin asks and I nod.

"Thank you. I would have been stuck on this unit forever with out your help." I said honestly and he gives a slight blush. Jimin helped me a lot today with my homework and I'm really glad I met him.

"I better get going.. My uncle will get pretty pissed if he knew I'm hanging out with two boys right now," I said, standing up from the couch and grabbing my stuff.

"Boys.. you mean men." Jungkook said puffing his chest in. I chuckle at his childish behavior once I made it to the door.

"Wait.." I hear Jimin call out. He stands up and grabs something from his cabinet before coming towards me and placing it in my hands.

He placed a small cute box in my hand.

"What's this?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm sorry again about what I did to your glasses so, when you place them inside there, they won't break." He said and my heartbeat increased a little.

I was just about to thank him but then door suddenly opens, making the mood disappear.

"Jimin, where is- Sujin?" Taehyung walks into the apartment and stares at me, wanting to know why the hell I'm at Jimins house.

"Hi.." I said and smile awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and crosses his arms. I was about to reply, but Jimin cut me off.

"I invited her over because she asked me to help her with her homeworks." Jimin half lied and Taehyung still doesn't look convinced.

"Yeah! I drove her here." Jungkook said from the back.

"You're here too. What a party." Taehyung said rolling his eyes, but turing his attention on me. He places his hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

"Hey.. you could have asked me to help you." He said softly and I blink in confusion. He is touching me...

My lips parted and I didn't say anything.

"Hey, let's take you home, alright." I nod and don't say anything because I'm still in that trance of him. I say a quick quiet goodbye to Jimin before Taehyung wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Once Jimin shut his door. Taehyung led me all the way to the stairs down, still having his arm wrapped around. My face must be red as a tomato right now by his touch. The moment we stepped down into the lobby area, he pushed me off and made me look strait into his eyes.

"Why were you at Jimins?" He asked annoyed.

"I needed help.. So I asked Jungkook to take me to his place.." I said, lying and he rolls his eyes.

"You could have just asked me. I mean what are boyfriends for." He stated.

"You know were not real.. and I don't have anything to contact you with, so..." I said folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Aish.. Give me your phone," He said and tried grabbing it from my skirt, but I smack his head with my hand.

"Owh!! Yah! What did you do that for?" He groaned, rubbing his head.