chapter eleven

That MANGA THO.

Author's note ; hey lovely reader's. I'm making a series of books with all the member's, but currently I' m doing 2 at the moment so check out my other FF called PICKUP LINES that's coming soon.

Hope you guys had a great new years!! (:

[BTW SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES]

INFIRES.

Kim Taehyung

I check the time and it reads 7:07a.m. Where the hell is this girl? It's past seven and now she's making me ride her to school every day and pick her up. Does she think she has the power to boss me around, just because she's blackmailing me. Kim Taehyung needs his beauty sleep and that little Satan is ruining it.

7:10 A.M.

I honk my car horn for a good 5 seconds, hoping she got the message that I'm pretty pissed.

A few seconds later, the front door opens and Satan starts to walk slowly to my car while eating a sandwich.

"What the hell took you so damn long," I asked pissed while she sat in the passenger seat, eating.

"I was..." She took a gulp, "eating."

"You can't eat in my car," I said and she rolls her eyes, ignoring what I just said and continues to eat.

"Just drive, pretty boy." She said and I scoff, starting the engine and driving her to school. I still can't believe she is making me do this, but I have to play it on.

"What did your brother say about yesterday?" I ask and she starts to laugh.

"What?" I said confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's not my brother," She said laughing and then coughing, causing her to hit her chest.

"Who is he then. He's like 20 or 21 right?"

"That is my uncle Yoongi." She said, dying the laughter down.

"Him... your uncle.. why does he seem so familiar?" I said, trying to remember where I know him from.

"He's a composer." She said and I nod.

I stop the car right in front of her school. I turn and see nobody there, only some of the teachers cars, but no students seen anywhere. Sujin takes a beanie out of her bag and put's it on, but then she quickly froze and turns to me.

"Can I use your phone?" She asks.

"Why?"

"Because, I left mine at home and I need to call my uncle to ask him something, please." She whines, how annoying.

I take my phone out of my pocket and hand it too her.

"Uh, what's the password?"

"6969"

She rolls her eyes and scans my phone because the first thing that you'll see is my favorite picture.

"Why is your wallpaper a selfie of yourself?" She asks, sounding not surprised.

"Have you seen me." I said, trying to point out that I'm hot.

"Yeah, so..." She said and dials the number and I scoff.

What's up with this girl. She asks me to be her pretend boyfriend and treats me like a freaking servant.

A sudden familiar ringtone plays in the car, but quickly stops. She ends the call and starts to go through my phone.