Kozume Kenma

"Kenma."
x Gender Neutral!Reader
____________________

After a long week of school, it was finally Saturday. Kenma, your boyfriend, had invited you to his house claiming he was bored and lonely. You, of course, wasted no time in heading there. So far, the two of you had done absolutely nothing but sit in a comfortable silence while minding your own business.

It was fairly dark in the room; the only light source being your boyfriend's phone. A quiet yawn escaped your lips as you curled up next to him.

"Kenma." You whined.

The dark-rooted boy hummed in response.

"I'm cold."

He sighed and pulled a blanket over both of your bodies. "There."

You puffed out your cheeks in slight frustration and turned you back to his. He hadn't even spared you a glance since you had entered his room - or so you thought.

"Kenma."

A soft hum sounded from the boy, yet again.

"Do you think I'm cute?"

"Of course I do. Why do you ask?" He answered, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Just curious."

The cat-like male peeked over his shoulder to see you, back facing him and smaller figure still slightly shivering. He glanced back at his phone before turning it off and setting it down.

"Kenma."

You received no response.

"Kenma?"

Before you could call out again, said male rolled over to face you, pulling you close. He wrapped his slender arms around your figure and nuzzled his face into your neck.

"You smell nice, [Name]."

You giggled softly, "Thank you."

Kenma laced his fingers with yours and gently kissed the back of your neck.

"I love you." He whispered sleepily.

You smiled, "I love you, too."

And with that, you both fell into a peaceful slumber.

Extended Ending:

Flash!

Kenma's golden eyes opened slowly. Curious as to what caused the sudden light, he tilted his head to the side - trying his hardest not to disturb you.

"Kuroo, what are you doing?"

Said male chuckled and tapped something on his phone. "Just check Instagram."

The half-awake boy raised a brow at his friend's words before grabbing his phone and unlocking it. He opened the app and scrolled down a little ways.

"I could kill you right now." Kenma muttered.

"And why don't you?" The bedhead inquired teasingly.

____________________

/AN/

I certainly did not plan for that to be so horrible. Oh well, I guess.