Nishinoya Yuu

Ice-Cream
x Female!Reader
____________________

The sound of volleyballs hitting the ground and the squeaking of shoes on the gym floor filled resonated from the large building in front of you. You heaved a sigh and opened the door, holding Hinata's notes tightly in hand. He had kindly let you borrow them to copy since you had fallen asleep in class the previous day.

"Sorry for the intrusion." You announced.

"[L/Name]-Chan!" Hinata yelled loudly, attracting everyone's attention.

Looking up, you noticed him running towards you; eyes widening by a fraction as he hugged you tightly.

"Nice to see you, too, Hinata." You greeted, a hint of sarcasm in your voice.

"I missed you so much!" He apologized, putting emphasis on 'so' before letting you go.

"But we saw each other yesterday!" You pointed out.

The boy was not given any time to reply for another cut in. He had rather dark colored hair with a bleached section hanging over his forehead. He was, in fact, taller than you and had a slightly muscular build. Looking closer, you noticed his slightly tanned skin was covered in bruises - both new and old.

"Hinata, you didn't tell me you knew a pretty girl!" He stated, pointing an accusing finger at the carrot-topped first year.

"I mentioned her, senpai!" Hinata informed the - supposedly - older male.

"Doesn't matter!"

"But-"

"Calm down, you two." You cut in, slightly agitated at the fact that returning your friend's notes was more than just an 'in-and-out' in seconds thing.

"S-Sorry, [L/Name]-Chan." Hinata said with a sheepish smile.

"[L/Name]-San. . ." The other - who you still did not know the name of - repeated.

"Yeah?"

"That's it, I'm treating you to ice-cream after practice!" He announced somewhat proudly.

"I-I don't even know your name."

"Nishinoya Yuu." He said with a wide smile.

____________________

/AN/

Should I make a part two for this one? I feel like it's rather incomplete.. Then again, I'm usually wrong about everything.

Oh! Would you (the very few who are actually giving time to read these crappy stories) mind giving me feedback on my writing and such? Constructive criticism is always the best, so says my art teacher.

Thank youu ~