Preference 1: Meeting

Daryl: You met Daryl after you got caught up in a tree surrounded by walkers. He saved you and called you a dumbass. He then proceed to ask, "how many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?" You passed and he took you back to the group.

Glenn: In a way, you met Glenn twice. The first time was what seems forever ago and had been just for a moment. He had only left a slight impression then as a cute pizza guy. The second time you met him, you saved his life by taking out a walker he hadn't seen.

Rick: You met Rick when he came across your camp. You had been afraid of him at first. He looked like a crazy man. After you had spared some food for him, he asked about killing walkers and humans. You answered quickly, still afraid of him. He then told you about his group and offered you a spot.

Carl: You met Carl when he stumbled upon your self built hut in the woods. It hadn't been a very good meeting as he had broken it. You had just glared at him while he tried to apologize. At last, he offered you some water and asked you his group questions.

Carol: You met Carol after you were brought into Alexandria. You quickly became curious about her. For some reason, you just weren't quite buying the weak housewife act she was putting on. She may have been one once, but she certainly wasn't now.

Michonne: You met Michonne when she nearly decapitated you. It had been an early morning in the woods and you had disguised yourself as a walker. There were a ton of them around and you couldn't stay put. You hadn't expected a woman swinging her sword around to come into play. You had nearly scared her as much as she scared you when you ducked down out of the way.