cuddles

calum smiles when he wakes up, the secure feeling of michaels arms and bare body making butterflies flutter in his tummy. calum rolls over, brushing a few strands of hair out of michaels eyes.

"morning," calum whispers and michael smiles softly.

"morning to you too. shower sex?" michael asks casually and calum giggles, blushing fiercely.

"bum still hurts," calum tells him and gets out of bed, waddling to the bathroom. michael follows soon after and calum is adjusting the water temperature when he enters.

"how about i blow you?" michael asks and calums eyes go as wide as the sun.

"o-oh," calum says and steps into the shower without another word. michael follows and immediately places his hands on calums waist, pushing him up
against the wall.

"do you want me to suck you off?" michael asks, and calum bites his lower lip, holding back a moan.

"ye-yes please. fuck please do."

"well, since you're just so polite i cant refuse," michael snickers out. he keeps his grip on calums waist as he drops to his knees. he pumped calums member a fee times before resting his hand at his base. he placed his lips lightly around calums tip, kitten licking the slit a few times. he then began to suck harshly on his tip, his tongue swirling around it.

calum moans loudly fisting michaels hair in his hand. michael moves farther down calums cock, taking in as much as he can before he gags. michael grips calums thighs with both of his hands and removes his mouth from calum. he angles his head and calum groans, tossing his head back as michael takes his balls into his mouth, sucking lightly. he messages them with his tongue, and calum whimpers, "gonna c-cum."

michael removes his mouth from calums balls, and takes half of calum into his mouth, jerking the rest of him off. he strokes the underside of calums cock and he twitches, cum spilling into michaels mouth. calum sighs and michael stands up, scrunching up his face.

"spitters are quitters, mike," calum tells michael, and michael shrugs, spitting the white substance onto calum.

"im known to quit. i was never on a sports team for a full season," michael says and smiles.

"remind me to never let you suck me off again," calum chuckles and grabs the shampoo squirting some into his hand.

☁︎

calum hangs up his towel as he finishes drying his hair, picking up a pair of boxers and slips them up his legs. he throws on a large t-shirt and walks out of the bathroom.

"you want me to make pancakes?" calum asks and michael nods, keeping his eyes glued to the screen. calum rolls his eyes as he walks into the small kitchen area, taking out the pancake mix. he quickly makes the batter and grabs a pan, setting it on the stove and getting the butter out of the fridge.

calum pours the first pancake into the pan, and taps the spatula on the rim of the pan as he waits.

"FUCK NO!" michael yells out and calum jumps, dropping the spatula onto the ground.

"mike, calm down its just a game," calum mumbles, knowing michael wouldnt hear him.

michael shuts off the gaming console and walks into the kitchen, smiling at his frustrated boyfriend. michael walks over to him and wraps his arms around his waist. "why dont you read while i take care of breakfast, hmm?"

calum smiles softly and nods his head, handing the spatula to michael and misses his cheek. "thank you."

michael cooks the pancakes, as well as making two cups of tea and puts some grapes in a bowl. he grabs all the needed silverware. he examines all that he has laid out on the counter, and he knows he cant carry all this in one trip. he sighs and grabs the two mugs of tea,  walking into calums room. he sets them down onto his desk, and calum doesnt even look up to michael, being too caught up in his book.

michael walks out of the room and chuckles, and grabs the rest of the things on the counter. he sits down on the bed, and calums eyes flicker to him, then back down to the book.

"how many pancakes are there?"

"six."

"grapes?"

"i dont know, cal."

"tea?"

"two mugs."

michael reaches to calums desk and grab the mugs, careful not to spill. he sets calums on his night table, and takes a sip out of his own. he moves the bowl of grapes and plate of pancakes there as well before speaking.

"you arent going to eat any time soon, are you?" calum shakes his head no and michael sighs, setting his mug onto the night table as well. michael slides behind calum, adjusting the pillows and leaning back. he puts his legs on either side of calum, and calum rests himself against michaels chest. michael reads the book jacket that calum has taken off the book and reads the title.

I'll Give You the Sun. (I AM CURRENTLY READING THIS BOOK AND ITS AMAZING IM DYING)

michael smiles and kisses calums hair, because michael would love to give calum the sun.

soRRY THIS IS YET AGAIN SHORT AND SHITTY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON TOP OF MY UPDATING GAME AND I PROBABLY WONT BE BECAUSE I AM SO STRESSED WITH SCHOOL IM SORRY MY BABY EGGS - MC