A Krazy Critic's Reviews: Introduction

Author's Randomness Page 

         Hey Randomers! Welcome.

Since I found myself a lot of time and am too lazy to start writing, I've decided to start up another project. As you all know- or don't know since I'm sure not all of you stalk me- I do Poem/Story Reviews from time to time. For the past month or so I've been busy having a real life instead on being here on Watty and have left all my work- editing, reviewing, writing etc- sitting on a massive pile. Now that I've got nothing better to do, I decided to start on working.

BUT. All the review requests I was getting kinda got scattered and I am getting too confused as to which reviews belong to whom, so voila! This happened. I decided to catalog all the reviews I make as of now.

There probably won't be plenty because I'm lazy, but hey. That's basically it.

If you want me to do a review, just fill out the things underneath and either post it here (comment section) or PM it to me. It'll make it much easier for me to catalog everything. God knows I suck at organising and time management x)

Title: (Duh.)

Author: (I will dedicate the review to you)

Status: (Completed or Ongoing)

Preference: (E.g. a certain feature you want me to check, certain Chapters etc.)

And that's it amigos. Simples. Of course, you've also got to bear with me. It might take some time but I will get your review done. Oh and if I say something out of line? SORRY! Nothing personal, in the long run, I hope I'd actually be helping. I mean well really.

Ps.

This special page here is dedicated to aebeadleslove cuz she made the awesome cover! Not only did she do them very quickly, she done a great job too! And, the picture of the girl resembles me quite a bit! Well, the hair anyway ;) She is clearly a talented psychic Cover Artist. Amazing. 

Thanks,

K.D.