Bloody Bussy

I jumped off the plane and landed in Mexico. My baby exploded in the plane because of the altitude. I cried. But then I ate the rest of the fetal remnants to absorb its energy. I walked through the airport while rubbing my throbbing anus. Suddenly I was abducted by some old men wearing all black...

I woke up inside a room with hello kitty posters plastered all over the walls. My stomach felt soops queazy as if I was pregnant again. Suddenly, a huge monster that resembled predator shot out of my stomach like a volcano. My organs splattered all around and the predator began nursing from my swollen breast. It was my baby. I loved it. I began to make out with its second mouth. Glops of disgusting ooze swirled between our to mouth holes and my lips burned off. Everything began to slowly fade until all I saw was black.

I woke up at the hospital with brand new lip injections and a new belly made from some extra ass skin. I was a milf now ;)))).

"Are you okay Garbage bitch?" A voice said.

I looked over to see my friend Allyson standing over my hospital bed in full leather attire. Her lace bra made my bussy quiver.

"You've been a naughty girl and now you have to be punished." Ally said as she began to pull out a long pink leather whip.

"Fuck that's so sexy you're getting me so horn-horn right now." I moaned while goo leaked out of my throbbing booty hole. Ally climbed on top of me and started to bite my nip-nips. They leaked out breast milk and that made Ally suck harder.

"Baby's got to get her calcium doesn't she?" I said with a wonk.

"Oohh yeah mommy your nipples are so juicy." Ally said while looking into my eyes. She stuck her fingers inside of my bussy and I began to moan in German. I never thought I'd be a lesbian for Allyson but now that she's deep inside my quaking tunnel I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.  We had sex together for the rest of the night.

TBC...