Chapter 4:New student

Hongbin's POV
We arrived at the gate.I looked around and saw a bunch of girls were looking at us and gossiping. Almost everyday they will wait for us at the gate.It's kind of annoying but we still have to go through it since we have to search Eunji.

When we past through them I winked and heard them screaming.

"Hyung,do we really need to come here everyday I really tired with the girls kept following me.." Said Hyuk,with a sad face.

"What choice do we have,this is the only chance to find Eunji,N-hyung told me that he found a girl named Eunji live around here.Who knows she might attend this college to.." Said Ken.Hyuk just nodded and continue walking.

"Well I like it though, I like to watch the girls face when I just smiled at them or winked.." I said to them.

Suddenly,a girl bumped to me.Her books fell all over the place."Cheassohapmida(sorry if the spelling is wrong).."said the girl.Me,ken and Hyuk helped her but then I accidentally touched her hand and felt some kind of shock,then I immediately pulled my hand.I looked at her but the girl doesn't show any expression. So I thought I was just hallucinating.We got up and I gave her book back.I wanted to say something to her but she just ran off.

Eunji's POV
"Ottoke,I'm so dead.Today is my first day entering college but Inguk Oppa didn't even bother to wake me up.He is so dead when finish my class.." Said Eunji.

I was rushing,walking towards the college's office. Then I bumped into a guy.I said sorry and picking my books that fell of my hand hurriedly. But I accidentally touched the guy's hand and it felt weird.

But I don't think much after picking up the books I just walk off without looking at the guy's face.

At the office
"Hello,Eunji-ipmida." I said to at the women at the counter.

"Ouh,you must be the new student.I've been waiting you.This is your schedule and I'll lead you to your class.." She said

I followed her,and was looking around the campus. It's quite big and beautiful. Then I went into my class.I was glad that the professor wasn't there yet I sat and I felt kind of weird like someone is watching me.I looked back and there's no one looking at me.I didn't pay any attention, but I just hope that it's not one of the Morgadorians.

Hongbin's POV
That's the girl the one I bumped into this morning. I told Ken and Hyuk about what I felt we I touched her hand and they also felt weird.But what's important that her name is 'Jung Eun Ji'.