Prologue

"Hakyeon-ah,take your brother to safety like I used to told you before,I don't have time to explain maybe this letter will,me and your father will distract the Morgadorian.." said the women."Omma please don't leave us.."said Hakyeon."Hakyeon-ah,Taekwoon-ah,I need you to be strong so that you can take care of younger brother, Hongbin,Jaehwan and Hyuk,promise me you'll take care of yourself and you brothers.."said the women while crying.Then her husband came,"Jagiya,quick they're coming.."he said.The couple hug and kissed their children before sending them away.The women then opened a door and told her son to so inside it,the she closed it.
Suddenly, the door were smashed and came in two men wearing a black suit,then another man came in"Ah there you are my most favourite couple,it's nice to see you.."he said."What do you want Chris?"said the husband angrily."Well not much,I just want you children,where are they?"he said with an evil smile in his face."You're to late they'll be gone by now!!"said the wife.Then Chris's face become angry and use his power and shove the couple to the wall.They scream in pain."Then you shall die!!"said Chris.He turned and gave a signal to one of his man.The man understood and nodded.

Since then no one know what happen to the couple and their children's.