Chapter 5: I found You!

N's POV
"Uhk..uhk..uhk..are you for real..is it really her.." I said.I looked at Hyuk and said"Hyuk-ah,I think you have a kimchi at your forehead.."."You think.."said Hyuk while whipping the kimchi of his face.

"Yes,I am.What's make me sure about it was when I touched her hand.It felt weird.." Said Hongbin while touching his hand.

"Well,I'm not sure about it but still keep an eye on her,try to search where she lives.." I said.

"I know you're gonna said that so I already ask the office to give me her address,but funny that the women didn't even ask me anything and just gave me the address.." Said Hongbin

"Good,since you guys don't have classes tomorrow, we'll start searching her using this address.." Said Leo.

All of us just nodded and finished our dinner.

Next morning
"Hongbin-ah are you sure this is the right address?" I ask Hongbin while looking around. "Yes,hyung" said Hongbin.

The suddenly Hyuk pulled all of us into some bushes. "Why did you do that?" Ask Ken while brushing a few leaves of his clothes. We all looked at Hyuk and he point his finger to an alley and we saw a man surrounded by a few mens,the looked like a gangsters,but they are wearing black suits.

Then I remembered the man that killed our parents. He was also wearing a black suit.

We decided to sneek,then we heard their conversation.

"What do you want Ravi?" Said the man in the middle. "Your sister,where is she?" Said the other man.I looked closer and saw a man,he have a white hair and he remind me of Chris.

"Don't you ever touch her or get close to her,I know what your father's been planning to do.He and the Morgadorians will never succeed and I guarantee it!!" Said the man.

"Then I'll have to take you with me.."said Ravi.

They were trying to get near him before" Yaa..yaa., Why's your hand on fire Ken.."said Hongbin."I don't know suddenly it came out,ottoekaji.."he said.

I can see the fire is getting bigger then we jumped out off the bushes and Ken started to shoot fire at the mens that we were hiding from.

The men was gone but Ken didn't stop."Hyung you can stop now they're already gone!!"said Hyuk."I can't!! "He said and started to shoot fire towards us.

Then came out of nowhere, Leo splash him with water.
" K-kumawo h-hyung, but w-where d-did you g-get th-the water f-from??"he asked.

All of us looked at him.He just smiled while his finger pointing at the drain.
All of them laughed.

I looked at the guy as he coming near us.

Inguk's POV
" Eunji-ah, I'm going to the grocery for awhile,do you want anything?"I ask her.

"No.." She said."Okay don't forget to lock the door and don't let any strangers come in.."I said.

"Ne,Oppa.You don't need to tell me that every time you go out.I'm not a kid anymore.." Said Eunji.

While I was on my way suddenly I bumped into Ravi and his guards.They all surrounded me.

While we were talking then suddenly we heard someone yelling in the bushes.Suddenly the bushes was on fire.Then I can see five boys jumped out from the bushes and the one of them had fire on his hand.And he accidentally shoot a fire to Ravi he could not control it so he also shoot at me.Ravi and all of his man already disappeared.

Then another one throwing water at him.Luckly no one got hurt.But I can sense something strange on one of them.

I got near one of them."How did you do that?" I asked.

"Well Ken here always got us on on fire.." He said."Are you okay we heard the Morgadorians was trying attack you.. "He said again.
" How do you know about them?""Are you a hybird?"I asked.He nodded with a weird face.I hold his hand"Quick all of you hold each others hand.."I told to the rest of the boys."Wh.."before he could finish his question I used my power to teleport to my house.

We did arrived at my house but end up standing in front of Eunji that was laying at the couch watching TV.

I can see her face that she was shocked."What happened Oppa?Who are they?"she asked.

"No time to explain let's go to the basement.."I hold hand teleport again to our basement where we always use it to train our powers.