Chapter 6:I Found You!(part 2)

At the basement

Eunji's POV

After we arrived at the basement Inguk Oppa and the guys that were with him explained about what happened to him. "Okay...so are you okay,Oppa,you're not hurt right?"I asked Inguk Oppa."No.."he replyed.

"Before I asked you,something why do I smell something awful here it's like something just die in here?"I asked while sniffing around looking where the smells comes from.All of them turned to one of the guy behind them Inguk Oppa also looked at the same direction.I looked and I knew it was him since he was busy looking around like there's nothing happened.

"So who are you and what's your name.."I asked them."Ouhh..where's our manners,My name is Hakyeon but you can just call me N,beside me is Taekwoon and you can call him Leo,behind me is Hongbin,beside him is Jaehwan or Ken and last our cute makne Hyukie.."He said.

"Is your name Eunji?"a guy named Hongbin asked me."Yes,yes I am.."I replyed.

All of them looked kind of shocked after they knew my name.N walked near me "Our parents told us that one of us is destined to protect you,they said that you are the next leader of Hybirds.."he said.

"How are you sure that one of you is destined to be my sister's guardian"Inguk Oppa asked them.

"We're not sure,but our dad told us that he used to be your parents most royal subject before the Mongadorian took the crown from them"he told us again.

"Oppa it's true,don't you remember that also used to tell us about it.."i said .

He nodded and said"Well okay,but before we go even more further I think we should rest for a moment and it almost dinner time Eunji-ah.."he said."Good idea,I can't take it anymore,my hands is freezing right now.."said Ken."But isn't it dangerous since the Mongadorian already knew where we lived..?"I said.

"Nevermind you can stay with us beside our house is kind of hidden in the forest so that no one can find us.."said N.All of us agreed. Inguk Oppa teleport us at our house to pack our stuff then teleport back at their house.

At VIXX's house

As we arrived all of the boys ran inside(except N and Leo)cause they wanted to use the bathroom so badly ecspecially Ken that was covered with drain water.All of us chuckled.

"I'll prepare dinner.."said Leo."Do you need help?"I asked him.he just shake his head.

"You don't have to help him,he's good at cooking.Beside's you're our guest,your highness.."N whispered at me.

Hearing the word 'your highness' makes me blush.

"Ehem..don't forget that I'm a guest to you know.."said Inguk Oppa.I hit his shoulder.

"Bo..??"he asked me.

"Ofcourse you are..let me show you,your room"he said we followed him upstairs.As I got inside the room and I start to clean up.

N's POV

'We finally found her after all this years.Now we just need to find out who's her guardian'I said to myself,but why do I feel so protective when I'm around her,am I her(you know what's the word)...

I was on my way to Eunji's room to tell her that dinner was ready.I wasn't pay any attention.As I arrived at the door,the door was opened and Eunji was coming out of the room.

"Omma!!!"she screamed.

We accidently bumped into each other.She almost fell down then I wrap my left arm around her neck and right arm around her waist to support her.

Our eyes met each other.

I felt like my heartbeat is getting faster.I was completely frozen.I couldn't move at all.I looked at her and she was completely frozen to.Then I got my senses back,as I heard Leo calling us for dinner and helped her stand.We didn't know what to say.

Then,her face become red.

"Are you okay?"I asked her

"Hmmh..ouh o-okay..thanks for helping me.."she answered.

"We should get down now dinner is ready.."I told her.

Inguk's POV

At dinner table

"Have you discovered your powers yet.."I asked them since it was to quiet.

"Not yet but there's time when it unexpectedly happened,like when ken got his hand on fire.."said N.

"I can make things float.."said Leo.

"I can make someone make or give anything I want.."said Hongbin.

"Ooo..anyone else?"I asked.

"I think I have.."said Hyuk.All of us looked at him."I think I can control time,I can make time stop when ever I want but I still can't control it.."he said again

"Why you didn't tell me?" ask N."I-I forgot.."he said while scratching his head.

"No wonder why you got into the toilet so fast just now..Did you use your power?"ask Ken

"No I didn't,Hyung are the one that run so slow.."he replied while sticking his tounge out.

"Why you little,you are so dead.."said ken.While chasing Hyuk.And it turned out Hyuk was telling the truth,Ken was really suck at running(just joking).All of us laughed.

"Tomorrow we will start with finding your power and hopefully we can start your tranning .."I said to them..All of them nodded.

After dinner

Eunji's POV

I couldn't sleep,so I went out and sat at their porch I kept thinking,
of what happened to me and N before dinner,at the same time my heart keeps beating so fast.

But at the moment where I looked at his faced his kind of cute and handsome.

I felt so...protective in his arms.

Then I felt a tap on my sholder.

Hongbin's POV

"Hey Eunji,why aren't you sleeping?"I ask her as I saw her sitting at the porch alone.

"Ouh..Hey,I just not so sleepy yet..How about you?"she asked me."Me too.."I replied

I looked at her hair covering her face,she is so beautiful.I didn't notice that I kept starring at her at her. I can see face is not that comfortable."Eunji-ah,you looked so beautiful,why didn't I noticed when we first met.?"I said.

"Ha-have we met??"O.o.she asked me."Don't you remember the day when we bumped into each other at college??"I asked her.

"Ouhyaa,I remember..sorry for that"she said to me (with an I'M SORRY face).

"Haha..don't be,I'm just grateful that we bumped into each other that day.."I said while leaning foward.I get closer to her face,then her face become red,so cute!!

"Wh-what are you doing,Hongbin??"she asked.Her face became flustered."Nothing I'm just checking something.."I said then I return to my sit.

"W-well I th-think I-I b-better go t-to sl-sleep now..N-night"she said while shuttering.then she got up and ran inside.I giggled and at the same time I put my hand at my chest and it was beating rapidly.

'I like you,Eunji'..

I got up and opened the door,then suddenly Hyuk and Ken fell down in front of me.

I widened my eyes as I saw them..

"Oh,Hey..Hyung"they said(with a busted face) while waving at me.Then they got up and ran away.