4: His Bachelor Pad?

"Welcome to the flat, as we call it here in Angle-Land," He said laughing at the history joke. I shook my head, a smile on my lips.

"Blake, I can't thank you enough. But, can I ask how you afford this whole thing?" I asked.

"Well, I have a roomate named Josh and at first I started wrking for computer companies which is how I found you so easily (Three Months is pretty easy). But then when the band Josh is in fired their manager, the whole band urged me to become manager since I had a lot of management experience. So, I became their  band manager."

"Oh, when can I meet this Josh kid?" I asked.

"Well, this 'Josh kid' is actually in his twenties so I wouldn't start calling him kid, Lizzie," Blake said with a laugh.

"So, you are a tour manager? Is this band on tour?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are just on break for this month, which is why my research on you was much harder than I thought it would be. But, I guess that doesn't matter now."

"Yeah," I spoke dully, dazed and worried for Carrie. How was she supposed to keep all those kids. 

"What's wrong?" Blake asked.

"I left Carrie to fend for all those kids alone. To teach them and care for them. Like a single mother with twenty-seven kids and then a sixteen year old."

"Oh, yeah, Carrie, We can go back and visit her, I promise," He said, his cheeks flushing pink.

"Thats because you want her," I said with disgust in my voice, "My best friend and my brother. Thats nasty."

"No, I just have a little crush, It'll go away by the time we visit her again," He said with a nod.

"So, we'll be visiting her in year two thousand and never," I said jokingly.

"Well,  you can meet the guys later today,I invited them all over for drinks--" I cut him off there with a disapproving look.

"You brought the band that you manage over for 'drinks'... What kind of mnager are you?" I asked.

"A good one, thats why I was chosen out of sixty-seven other people," He said dully, "Oh, and keep this in mind, two of them are avid drinkers, one is a crazy drunk, one of them has an alcohol problem and then the other is a wierdo and only likes to drink occasionally so tonight he'll probably lay off the alcohol."

"Got it," I said shaking my head at the same time," What time will they be here?" I asked.

"In like an hour, except Josh, he should have been here already."

"Okay, can you show me my room, please?" I asked.

"Yeah, um actually, hold on," He said a his phone began to ring.

"Okay," I said as he pressed answer.

"It's the frist door on the left," He whispered, pointing to the upstairs, holding the reciever so no one could hear him, "Blake Ryland," He spoke into the phone like a weird professional.

"Upstairs, first door on the left, right--" I was cut off when I ran into someone and hit the floor with an 'oomph'.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that," A british voice spoke, holding a hand ut to me.

I looked up into the eyes of Josh Devine. The drummer, for one direction. "Josh?" I asked.

"Yes, you must be Elizabeth," He pulled me up on my feet and shook my hand.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"Your room is right there so, go ahead," He pointed, I smiled and walked into the lifeless bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Oh my God, that was Josh Devine. The Josh Devine. J-Josh Devine. What the heck is this place? My brother is the manager for One Direction?" I gasped, "I gotta email Katie!"

I pulled up gmail for the first time in months and noticed I had two new emails. One from Katie and the other from an unknown email.

Eliza,

It's Katie! You wouldn't believe who called me yesterday night. Zayn Malik, of One Direction. He asked for your email. And he followed me on twitter! Zayn Malik is looking for you ELiza, He is looking for you!

Love,

Katiee

Sent Three Months Ago.

It had been three months since she had sent this. So I opened up the next email.

Eliza or Liza,

You probably won't believe me until Katie contacts you but I read your stories on wattpad and I wanted to meet you in person. Over coffee or tea or whatever. But the part you won't believe is that I'm Zayn Malik from One Direction. But of course when you get Katie's email then you'll know that I'm telling you the truth.

Zayn Malik xx

My mouth fell open. i really sould have checked my emails.