Chapter 14- part one

Allia's POV-

I am dying to know who the guy is! And Lilith is overprotective, but that can be good, and bad.

In this case, bad.

Lilith's POV-

Okay- I am having my friend from NASA and the police department back in Florida background check Matthew, on who the heck he is and why he is messing with my family. He already knew about the explosions, and my mom before I did, so that shows something to hide.

Finally, after like 3 hours, the man at NASA, and the woman at the police department reached out to me. It was sent in an email. Turns out Matthew is an alias used to cover his identity. His real name is Rory Walen, and he is from Germany, the people we have been racing to upstart space technology with, for decades. I'm surprised he could hide his accent that well.

After the news settled in, I decide to tell Leo about Rory."Leo?" I say as I'm knocking on his door. He comes to open it, and smiles a little.

"Come on in. What's up sis?" He said. He then put some laundry in a basket.

"Well, you see, you know Matthew? Yeah, his real name is not Matthew. He is really, Rory Walen, and he is from Germany, the country that we have been competing for space technology for decades. He came here, supposedly, to either stalk us, or kill us," I say, a little shaky.

All Leo does is laugh. But my serious expression soon stops him, and his face turns dark.

"Wait, you're serious?" He asks.

"I'm afraid so. I talked to a NASA rep, and a police department officer from Florida, and they both background checked him, and yes. I have the proof in an email," I say.

"of course my only friend is a creepy dude from Germany," he said, being all mopey.

" But you have us, we're your friends forever!" I try to cheer him up. It doesn't work and I walk out.

Once some shopping was done between Erica, Madison, Allia, and I, we headed to one of our friends house to hang out. Her name is Bailey, and she moved here from Texas 9 years ago.

But once we arrived, there was broken pieces of glass that had been shattered everywhere, pools of blood that had been spilt out of someone's body.
We followed the bloody handprints that had lined the walls. Nobody had wanted to say anything, because everyone was scared straight.

I take out my cell phone to call the police, but it says low battery. Seriously?! Now!?
We all were so silent, you could hear a drop of water literally drop to the floor.

We rushed upstairs, and found Matthew, or dare I say Rory, holding a knife over Bailey.
I stayed in the hall to make a plan with the girls, and we would all hopefully live to see it work.

"Hey!" I sternly yelled. Rory turned around and Bailey smiled.

"Hey... Rory. Nice to see you again. How's the German life? Or dare I say, astronaut life?" I smirk.

"How the heck do you know?!" He yells, using his regular accent.

"Let's just say, I have a guy. And another guy, who's actually a woman but that's not the point right now," I say.

"No, you're right. The point, is that I'm going to kill all of you, now that you know. I killed your parents, and now... I have to kill you," he smirks back.

Just as I'm hearing large and heavy footsteps come up the stairs, Rory grabs his knife, and pushes me to the ground. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm going to live.
But soon, he lifts the large knife over my head, and I can't see anything anymore.

I wake up to a cold, dark and metal-filled junkyard. My hands and feet are tied to the dumpster behind me, and I'm on my knees. A very, very uncomfortable position, let me tell you.

"Hello!? Anyone? You know, you can't just leave me here to die!!!" I scream.
But no one answers. I'm all alone, slowly dying in a junkyard, being kidnapped by Rory.