February 5th.

February 5th.

Dear, Stupid Book.
I haven't spoken to Scottie in two days, I haven't even tried contacting her either. She might think I'm some freak or something because I keep texting her. I'm still worried about her though, I don't know her for long but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to worry about her. She seems nice and all but sometimes she seems so sad and I don't know how I can tell that from a simple few text messages but I can. I just feel like there's something different about her you know, like right off the bat I've learned a few things about her and I may seem like the biggest weirdo in this universe but I just want a friend is all I'm really saying. My life is boring without her.

Anyway, I've stopped going to therapy and I have gotten a few calls from Hazel telling me that she won't be charging me anymore that I can just walk in whenever I want and of course she ended it with 'keep writing in your book' which is why I'm writing in here now I guess. I also haven't left my flat because I see no reason to leave this sorry comfort i live in. I suppose it's the only comfort I'll really have.
                             - Haz. x
---
My life is boring without Scottie texting me.