Tell Me A Lie: Chapter 2

Jen's POV

So today was the day I was returning to the states with Emmy... and for the life of me I couldn't find my child....

"Emmy!! where are you?! stop hiding.. this isn't funny...." I whined.

"NO!!!" I heard her shout.   I stopped just outside of her little play hole thing and drew back the curtain to find her hidden under a blanket in the corner.

"Emma Patricia stop playing around, we have a plane to catch." I said firmly.

"Not coming.. I staying here...." she said, "Wif Hawwy...."

"Emma you cannot stay here." I told her.

"Whyyyyys?! I wanna." she whined.

"Because we have to go home, and you have to go to school...." i said. She crawled out and ran out to the lounge to attached herself to Harry's leg.

"NO!!!!" she refused. Harry looked close to tears as he bent down to pry the child off his leg. "Emma listen to your Mother."

"But.. you said you wants me to stay.. you SAID IT!!!" she cried.

"I know I said it." he said in a strained voice. "And I do want you to stay, but she's your Mother and she comes first."

"OK....." she said, softly, and hugged him tight, 'I love you... i gonna misses you.." she said, before coming over by me, and got her tiny bag. I handed Harry our cat.... Misty.

"Take care of her......" I said, softly. Why does he have to look so broken....

"Of course I'll take care of her, she's the only thing I have left of you." he said. I noticed he was avoiding looking me in the eyes which only made me feel even more guilty.

"You have Emma... I wont keep her from you.. she loves you..." I said.

'At least one of you does....." he said.

"That's not fair harry...." I said, shaking my head.

"No, what's not fair is you leading me on and making me believe you care about me. Only to tear me down in the end." he said coldly.

"You KNEW when we started that i had a decision to make!!!! that i would have to choose someone and that someone would end up heartbroken!! and im fucking sorry okay!! I had to go with what was good for ME!!! not just Emma!" I snapped.

"Forget it okay! just... take care of Emma.... and stay away from me.. the sooner you leave... the sooner i can get over you!!!!" he snapped and walked away. I got Emmy and we headed out to the SUV waiting for us, where Louis was waiting to say goodbye. Louis went to hug Emma and she ignored him and just got into the SUV.

"You KNEW when we started that i had a decision to make!!!! that i would have to choose someone and that someone would end up heartbroken!! and im fucking sorry okay!! I had to go with what was good for ME!!! not just Emma!" I snapped.

"Forget it okay! just... take care of Emma.... and stay away from me.. the sooner you leave... the sooner i can get over you!!!!" he snapped and walked away. I got Emmy and we headed out to the SUV waiting for us, where Louis was waiting to say goodbye. Louis went to hug Emma and she ignored him and just got into the SUV.

"Emma don't be rude." I scolded. "Come and give Louis a hug."

"NO!!!" she said, firmly, folding her arms and turning away.

"Don't force her love..... she's still angry...." he said, softly.

"I know and I'm about to hang her out the plane window if she doesn't stop being angry." I grumbled.