Chapter 16

**Christina**

The front door opened, and I knew what that meant. They were home, finally. They spent a longer time away this time, and I kissed Louis' head, earning a giggle, and I stomped out of the house.

"Joshua Edward. What took you so damn long to get here?!" I asked, and that earned a vigorous head shaking from Harry.

"No! Bad words! No, no!" Harry exclaimed, and Niall was copying his actions, but putting a finger up to his mouth, telling me to hush.

I flicked a hand at Angelina, which made her nod in understanding, and take Harry out of Josh's arms, and pick up Niall, going into the playroom with Liam and Louis, Zayn sound asleep in his own bedroom.

"Angelina! You're leaving me with a fuming Christina?!" Josh exclaimed to Angelina.

"Hey! She directed her yell to you!" Angie retorted.

Josh groaned. "But this type of Christina is the really rude!"

"And if you keep on talking like that, I'll be the devil." I hissed at him.

Josh stared at me, and I glared in return. "So." I said.

"So...What?" He asked.

"Why were you so late in coming home?" I asked.

The door behind Josh opened and closed, but I didn't see who or what came in, due to the lack of attention.

"We were...uh...stopped?" He asked, though it was supposed to be a statement.

I rolled my eyes. "That's the greatest excuse I've heard all of my life." I said, sarcasm dripping from my words.

His eyes brightened. "Really?" He asked.

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "No! Do you not get sarcasm? My God you are so gullible! Even if I wasn't being sarcastic, you don't say 'really' after someone says that, because then they just know that you are lying!" I replied.

Josh huffed, and opened his mouth to speak, but a small whisper sounded. "Where's the kitchen...?"

My eyes widened, and Josh spun around, and got onto his knees. "It's right behind this lady who is arguing with me." He answered.

A small boy peeked around Josh to look at me, and the boy walked past him, and slowly walked past me to the kitchen.

"You brought home another?!" I yelled.

Josh jumped at my sudden outburst. "What was I supposed to do?! Leave this boy in the bathroom, probably dying?!" He yelled back.

"Well, you could have called me or something!" I retorted. "Then we wouldn't be having this argument right now!" I added.

"Well, I didn't have the time!"

"You had time in driving!"

"She has a point..." The small boy said, as he took out a can of Mountain Dew.

I spun around. "Good thing this kid knows." I said, smiling, before spinning back around, and glaring at Josh once more. "Go to your room." I said, pointing in the direction of his room.

Josh raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"Go to your room." I repeated.

"I don't have to." He said, crossing his arms.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you want a non-injured face tomorrow?" I asked.

He immediately ran to his room, and I nodded, before spinning on my heel, and going to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, and took out a can of Dr. Pepper and opened it, taking small sips at first.

"Miss, may you help me?" The boy asked, and I set my drink down, nodding.

He held out his can, and I took it, opened it, and gave it back. "There you go." I said.

He smiled, and thanked me, though I could barely hear it. I grabbed one of the chairs, spun the chair around, and sat on it, legs curling around the back of the chair, as my elbows rested on the back frame, sitting in what people call the 'guy position.'

"W-What's your name?" The boy asked.

I swallowed the fizzy drink, before throwing it away, because it was empty. "Christina." I answered. "Yours?"

"Nick..." He answered.

I nodded. "That's a cool name." I said.

Nick cracked a small smile, but replaced it with a thin straight line. "How long have you been friends with Angelina and Josh?"

I burst out laughing at that question. "Darling, I'm not friends. I'm Angelina's sister. Josh was never really my friend, but soon he'll have to be my brother-in-law." I said, adding a scoff at the end, just thinking about it.

Josh peeked out of the door frame. "May I come out now?" Josh asked, and he blinked at me.

I dramatically looked at him. "Did you bring me my late lunch?" I asked.

Josh started to nod, before he shook his head. "No..." He whispered.

"Then go back into your room." I said, and Josh nodded, going back into his room, and closing the door behind him.

I nodded, and looked at a red Nick. I perked an eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

He cracked a smile. "You're so rude to him." He peeped.

I grinned. "I know. He's like my little brother." I said.

"I'm older!" Josh yelled from his room.

"Yet, I'm the boss around here!" I yelled back, making him go quiet.

Nick giggled a little, and I smiled. I'm gonna like this kid. "Christina?" Nick asked, making me look at him.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Can..." Nick started.

I reached under my seat and grabbed a new Mountain Dew. "Can I..." I pressed.

"Canyoubemymum." He said way to quickly for me to understand.

"Hmm?" I asked. "Honey, you need to speak slower." I said.

"Can you be my mum?" He asked, slower this time, so my brain could actually process it.

I looked at him, and opened my Mountain Dew. "Yeah..." I said, taking a quick sip of the drink.

Nick grinned hugely. "Thank you!" He said, and nearly jumped over the table to hug me.

I was taken aback, and nearly spilled my drink. I set it down, and hugged the lad back. A door opened in the distance, and a huge 'aww' came and I looked over Nick to see Josh leaning against the wall.

"Aww! Little Chrissy is actually being nice!" Josh cooed.

"To your room before she kills you." Angelina said, as she walked out, carrying a squirming Zayn, and a walking Niall and Harry, with a crawling Liam and Louis.

Josh's eyes widened, and he scrambled into his room, leaving Harry a giggling mess.

<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°

So, that was that chapter.

CHRISTINA IS A MOMMMYYY

Not really. But I like to call her one. *insert derp face here*