Chapter 24

[A month later...]

~Mommy~

I looked out my glass window and sighed with a big smile on my face, two taxis pulled up in my driveway and Angelina, Josh, and Christina came out of one.

The other taxi's door slammed open and all the boys piled out quickly, I could see they were uncomfortable with their long legs being cramped all together for a long time.

Harry got taller, Louis was bouncing with excitement, Zayn was pulling out the suitcase for all of them, Liam was smiling brightly at our window to me and waved, I waved back.

But there was something about Niall that had me puzzled. He was usually the bounciest of all of them and had a smile plastered to his face all day.

But now, he was clutching his stomach and had a look of pain written on his face.

"Dear, they're here!"

I yelled and Timothy walked out of our bedroom and hallway and smiled, making his way to the front door tugging his blue shirt with a superman symbol on the chest to its place.

"Be careful with Niall, I see something is wrong with him, stomach pain probably. Maybe he ate something wrong." I informed my husband that I was married to for twenty-five years, and he nodded.

He opened the door when Angie was about to knock and she gasped with happiness, "Daddy!" She yelled and they shared a hug.

All of the boys walked in and in unison yelled, "Grandma!" Making their voices harmonize and fit perfectly with one another.

I opened my arms for a group hug and that's exactly what I got.

Zayn reached me first and the rest came to me quickly as well.

"Oh, it's so good to see you boys!"

I mumbled through kisses on their heads and I scratched Harry's doggie ears along with stroking the back of Louis' neck to make him rumble with leg human purr.

I looked at Niall to notice he was forcing a smile when I could see sickness in his eyes.

"Honey, do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asked him and he gave me a look of relief and nodded vigorously.

I motioned my hand for him to go and he pelted for the bathroom.

Something's up... And I need to get to the bottom of it...

~Angelina~

I watched as Niall ran towards the bathroom and seconds later I heard the lock click and hurling noises sound from inside.

Mommy gave me a worried look, but I was already running to the bathroom to try and help my poor baby.

"Baby, is there something wrong? Could you unlock the door please, I want to help you..." I asked as I lightly tapped on the door.

"No, Mom, I'm fine... really... I just-" He hurled again and I winced as he coughed in pain. "I need some time alone."

I sighed and nodded, "Okay... But just let me know if you need anything... I'm right here for you."

"Thanks, Mom..." He cracked before I walked away and heard him throw up some more.

I sat down on the couch and clicking of little nails sounded across the tiled floor, seconds later and my little Chihuahua jumped up on my lap and wagged her little old tail.

"Hey, Mija..." I smiled and brought her close to my chest. She was 16 years old and counting, and before I had the boys, I had her...

Mija was sometimes my only friend when my life seemed like a living Hell.