Chapter 1

-Louis P.O.V-

"Lou gete your ass out of bed we have an interview!" Liam yelled at me.

"okay okay I'm up!" I said, throwing the covers off me.

I went straight the bathroom to shower. When I was done, I pulled on a black t-shirt and a pair for gray sweatpants. I really didn't feel like doing my hair so I just put on my red beanie.

"Okay I'm ready!" I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Louis!" Harry said, throwing his arms around me. I loved his hugs. Butterflies flew all over in my tummy.

"Hello to you too Harry," I laughed, giving him a hug back.

As we drove to our interview, I hummed along to a tune that wouldnt leave my head. It was the tune to loved you first, one of our bonus tracks. It was my favorite song on our album. We arrived to the sugarscape building and got out of the car. It was freezing outside. Then again, it was early January so of course it was cold outside. As we walked in, I was engulfed in warmth.

"You're interview is in room 319 and Lilly is doing your interview today," the person at the front desk said. 

"Okay thank you!" I replied with a smile. 

We walked through the hall and found the room. 

"Hi guys!" Lilly said.

"Hey Lilly!" Niall replied. 

"Okay so lets start this interview!" She smiled. 

We all took a seat and she started firing questions. 

"So the fans wanted to know hwat your guys' favorite songs on the new album were!" Lilly said.

"My favorite is probably last first kiss," Liam said. 

"Same here," Niall agreed. 

"I like loved you frist and they dont know about us," I continued on. 

"I like they dont know about us and little things," Harry said. 

"I dont have a favorite. I like them all," Zayn said. 

"LAME!!" I shouted with some laughter. 

The interview went on, asking questions we've gotten before. We were on our last question now and it caught my attention the most out of all of the questions. 

"What is Larry Stylinson?" Lilly asked. 

"It's mine and Louis' bromance," Harry stated with a weird look on his face that I think only I could see.

"See part of our fandom believe that me and Harry are genuinely in a relationship. We aren't though. It's just another conspiracy," I said. I immediately regretted saying all of that. I saw a feeling of hurt flash on Harry's face but it was gone as quickly as it appeared.

"Okay and that concludes our interview! Thanks for coming," Lilly said.

"Our pleasure," Zayn said as we walked out.

-Harry's P.O.V-

My heart is shattered.

Just another conspiracy

Why couldn't I just tell him I love him? I mean isnt it already obvious? We got back to mine and Louis' house and I went right up to my room.

"I don't feel that great. I'm going to lay down," I lied.

I went into my room and layed face down on the bed. I heard a knock on the door, then the door opening and closing.

"Harry you okay?" Zayn asked.

"Im completely fine," I said, my voice a bit shaky.

"no you're not Haz. Come on tell me whats wrong," zayn said.

"I'm in love with Louis, and he doesn't love me back,"

_____________________________________________

A/N

yeah I know its short. And if you haven't guessed by the title of this, it's kind of based off of Harry's song. Have you heard it yet? Gosh I cry every time I listen to it. But yeah!

Follow

Vote

Comment

Sincerely, Emilia <3