Chapter 6

-Louis' P.O.V-

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US!" I yelled.

"Oh but we can. As long us you are under our contract, you are not permitted to be a public couple."

"This is such fucking bullshit! YOU GUYS ARE HOMOPHOBIC PRICKS!" Harry yelled before storming out of the room.

I followed him hesitently, not liking to see Harry angry. The thing is, when Modest! found out me and Harry were dating, they weren't happy at all. They called us into the office immediately to put a stop to it.

"Harry calm down, please"

"No Louis! Why won't they let us be together! This is so fucking stupid ugh! and why right were supposed to go on tour too?! Now they don't want us to even interact with each other! ITS ABSOLUTE MADNESS LOUIS!"

"I know, I know babe," He was starting to cry now, and I swear my heart broke. "Please don't cry,"

"Why can't I live my dream and be happy with you?" Harry asked through tears.

"I don't know my love, I don't know,"

__________________________________________

"El, hes so sad,"

"Louis he'll be okay. You start tour in 2 days! Try getting him excited for that!"

"But they told us we're not allowed to like interact with each other while were on stage and in public,"

"Wow really? Should I have a word with them?"

"You can if you want, but it wont do any help,"

"Alright Louis, I'll go see what I can do though. I'll call you later, stay strong,"

"Thanks El bye"

I hung up my phone and threw it on the couch. what am I supposed to do? I'm so in love, but not able to show it because it's not "socially acceptable."

"Louis.." a sleepy voice says from behind me. I turn around and see Harry at the top of the stairs, rubbing his eyes.

"Hi babe, are you alright?"

"No.."

"Aw come here,"

Harry made his way down the stairs and snuggled up to me on the couch. I wrapped a blanket around us and turned off the TV. All I wanted to focus on right now is us, and only us.

"If it makes you feel any better, Eleanor's gonna have a word with Modest! and see what she can do," I rubbed up and down his shoulder, trying to warm him up.

"I guess that's something," he sighs before turning his face into my chest.

"Do you want a cuppa?"

"No I just want to lay here with you,"

_____________________________________

"Alright guys, I know you'll do great! Just be yourselves and have fun! And Louis and Harry, remember what we told you other wise your job is over,"

I blinked away a tear before grabbing Harry and kissing him, just for good luck. He smiled and the background music began playing.

"It feels like we've been living in fast forward another moment passing by!"

Liam was singing, but I was extremely distracted. I was looking at Harry, and he was looking at me from across the stage. I looked into the crowd and looked at some signs, one said

"Harry tops!"

I laughed so hard, and turned to Harry to point it out.

Big mistake.

I heard a scream from backstage from management, "LOUIS DON'T YOU DARE I WILL END YOUR CAREER!"

I looked back at the crowd and started singing the chorus. I just want the concert to end.

________________________________________

"I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want, to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze in to your jeans but your perfect to me," Harry looked at me while singing his solo in little things. We were on opposite sides on the room, yet we were still able to find our way to look at each other and be in each others hearts.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, it's you they add up to, I'm in love with Lou. and all his little things,"

My mouth dropped as I turned to Harry. He smirked, and Zayn hit me on the leg.

"Louis, bro come on focus we don't want you to loose your job,"

"Yeah yeah alright,"

_______________________________________

"Harry what you did tonight was unacceptable!" a manager screamed at him. I was over on the couch, being held back by Niall. I literally just wanted to punch every single one of our managers square in the face.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me, it wont happen again I promise!" he was desparate, if he were to loose his dream job because of me, I'd be devastated.

"God Louis this is terrible," Niall sighed, finally being able to sit down because the managers left.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know why we can't love each other! He makes me strong Niall.."

And that was when I started to write a song called Strong.

___________________________________________________

a/n

yeah this is short and sucky but ya know what? I'm tired as hell and dont feel good. So yeah, be happy I updated 2 times in one night. I'll try to update tomorrow!

Comment, vote, heart, follow, read, all the lovely stuff <3

SIncerely, Emilia (;