Chapter 2

-Harry's P.O.V-

I was walking along the street humming the tune of a song that I just can't even remember the words of right now, when a girl came up to me.

"Aren't you Harry Styles?" she asked.

"Yeah I am," I responded.

"Well I'm a fan and I just wanted to say hi and I love you so much. You guys helped me through tough times," she said.

"I feel so glad we helped. Want to talk a bit? I'm free right now?" usually I wouldn't do this but I just don't know. I obviously don't like her but she seems nice.

"I'm Aly by the way," she said as we sat down under a tree at an empty park.

"Well it's great to meet you. I'm really interested in how we helped you through some tough times. Do you mind sharing?" I asked.

"Oh not at all. What happened was, I liked this girl. And she liked me too. But we didn't want to be bullied for it. We finally did come out and it was horrid. I had always been a fan of you guys so I just plugged in my music. I was reallu depressed but your music helped. They don't know about us is my favorite," she smiled.

I just gave her a huge hug.

"I feel so amazing being able to help," I said.

It was silent for a few moments before I spoke up.

"So how did you tell her you liked her? Because," I started to say but then i started to regret it.

"Because what?" she asked.

"Um well, can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"I kind of maybe think I might like Louis. You know my band mate. I want to tell him but he probably doesn't feel the same. And please don't blog about this our anything you can't tell anyone because it could cost me my job," I say.

"Well just go for it. You never know how he feels. And I wont tell or blog or anything about this Harry. I promise.. Oh and to be honest, I've always thought Larry was real," Aly replied with a smirk.

"Thanks so much," I said givng her another hug.

"Here, take my number," she said, pulling out a small paper and pen from her coat pocket. She wrote out her number and gave it to me.

"Okay. Again thanks for everything. And I'm glad I saved your life Aly. Stay strong!" I said as I walked away.

I walked towards the house as I entered in Aly's number.

"Hey Harry where've you been?" Louis asked as I hung up my coat.

"Out. Figuring some things out you know?" I said.

"Figure everything out then?" he asked.

"Yeah," I walked upstairs to my room and layed on my bed.

I thought about everything Aly said at the park. She was so open about it. I decided to write down some things in a notebook. Just to get some feelings out.

now you are standing there right in front of me

I hold on its getting harder to breathe

all of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be...

I shut my notebook when I heard Niall call for dinner.

-Louis P.O.V-

Harry was extremely quiet during dinner. After all the boys left, he went right back upstairs to his room. I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing.

I heard strums of a guitar and a few keys on piano being played before I heard Harry singing,

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

no doubt in my mind its a picture of you

it lies there alone and its made of broken glass

this bed was never made for 2.....

He paused now, and I heard a zip of a case that must have been the guitars. I had never heard this song in my life. Was he writing a song? Who and/or was it about? Was there something he wasn't telling me? Maybe this was why he was so quiet at dinner. I decided to let all those thoughts go. It was late and I was tired. I walked up the stairs of mine and Harry's flat when I saw him leaving the bathroom.

"Night Louis," he said with a smile.

his smile was so bright and perfect. It could light up a room. My heart flutters whenever he smiles. But I can't like my best mate. That's just not right. So much could go wrong.

"Night Harry," I said as I closed the door to my room.

-Harry's P.O.V-

I decided this wasn't just a little poem. It should be a song. I had already started putting chords together and notes on a piano to fit the song. I had most of the lyrics done. so far I had;

now you are standing there right in front of me

I hold on its getting harder to breathe

all of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be...

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

no doubt in my mind its a picture of you

it lies there alone and its made of broken glass

this bed was never made for 2.....

I keep my eyes wide open, I keep my arms wide open....

Don't let me.. Don't let me.. Don't let me go.. 'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone.

I really like where this is going and I'm quite proud of it. I decided to text Aly about it.

Me: hey Aly its Harry. I'm writing a song. Maybe it'll be about him but I don't know. I like it alot though.

Aly: thats great Harry.

Me: well I just wanted to let you know about it. I'm off to bed. Night Aly!

Aly: night Harry. Talk to you later!

I put away my now music journal and silenced my phone so I could finally get some shut eye.

______________________________________________________

A/N

havent updated this in a while either! jeez! I'll start posting regularly soon!

follow, comment, vote, read, all that good shit!

I LOVE YOU!

Sincerely, Emilia <3