Chapter 5

-Louis' P.O.V- 

"Louis, wake up were at JFK," Liam whispered. 

"10 more minutes," I whined.

I guess I did get some sleep. 

"Come on Louis just get up, Harry is outside the plane waiting fro you," Liam laughed. 

My eyes shot open and I flicked Liam off, because Harry was still sleeping next to me. 

"Fine I'll get up. Just help me with my bags while I wake up Harry yeah?" 

I got out of my seat and grabbed our carry ons from above us. I should be thinking, "WOW MSG THIS IS INSANE" when really all I'm thinking is "harryandtaylor pr stunt" and "harryharryharry" We don't need tons of publicity right now, why does it matter to management? They could suck my dick for all I care.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a sleepy Harry wrapped his arms around me. My stomach fluttered and my cheeks flushed red.

"Have a nice sleep pumpkin?" I smiled.

"Yes, extremely well. I had a dream that management were forcing me to date Taylor though,"

I gulped and peeled Harry off me, leading us off the plane.

"Harry that wasn't a dream, they're making you actually do that," I sighed.

"But Louis, I don't want to! WHY ARE THEY MAKING ME DO THIS!!" Harry was screaming and shouting. I just pulled him into a hug, and he cried on my shoulder.

"I don't want to do this Louis, I want to be with you, not her"

_____________________________________________________

"Is that all he said?"

"YES! And I haven't talked with him since! He didn't even want to room with me! 'I want to be with you not her' BULL FUCKING SHIT!"

"Louis you need to calm down!"

"No El! I can't! I, I love him,"

It's been about 2 hours since Harry left to go on his "date" Taylor. Of course, Eleanor had to be brought into it, but I don't mind having her to talk to.

"Listen hun, it's alright! I'm sure hes just as confused as you are right now," she rubbed my back as I let out a tiny sob.

"I just wish I could be able to tell him," I sighed.

"You can. Go to him when he gets back!" Eleanor suggested. "I've got to go, I need to get some studying done. Call me if you need anything alright? I'm 2 doors over,"

With a sad smile, Eleanor left the room. I was completely alone now. I layed down on my bed and turned on some music on shuffle. Of course the first song that would come on was Look After You by The Fray.

If I don't say this now, I will surely break.

As I'm leaving, the one I want to take..

I let out a choked sob, not caring how loud it was. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

________________________________________________

-Harry's P.O.V-

"Aw Harry you're so good with kids,"

I gave Lux a kiss on the forehead before turning around to Taylor.

"Thanks,"

I picked up Lux and walked beside Taylor over to the zoo. We sat down over by the seals; I sat Lux down and smiled at the cute toddler. At least she was here to make my day better.