Your first kiss

Ted
You guys have been dating for a month already and you still haven't kissed. Ted tells you that he wants to wait because he thinks that what you have together could be something special. Today is your one month anniversary. You wake up to find a note on your nightstand. It reads "meet me at where we first met". You get dressed quickly, rushing to MacLaren's pub. As you reach the bar, Carl hands you another note. It reads "come out to the field where we had our second date". You go to the field to find Ted dressed in a tux sitting on a picnic cloth laden with your favorite food. You laugh and run over to him. He grabs you and kisses you. As he does so, he realizes that you're the one.

Barney
You're first date has just ended and Barney and you drove back to the city. You parked your car in a garage a few blocks away, as Barnet climbed out of his car. He walked you home, as you guys chatted a little more. Once you've arrived at your door, you get ready to bade him goodbye as he grasps you by the shoulders to pull you in for a kiss. However, you decide to play with him and say "I want to wait at least until we're married to kiss." Barney instantly leans back, looking shocked. "I have to go (y/n)." He tells you. You laugh at him and pull him into a soul- crushing kiss.

Marshall
He's taking you on a road trip and you're both singing to the radio. Suddenly, he grabs you and kisses you. You smile and lean into the kiss as Marshall stops the car.