Prologue

My name is Jazmine Lashay Riley. I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school. My parents died in a car accident last month and I've been staying with one of my bestfriends Savannah ever since. Everyone calls her Nana. She has a brother named Shawn and his girlfriend, Kaitlyn, is also my bestie. Everyone calls her Kay Kay. Jahdiah is my last bestfriend. He's a boy but I'm sure you know where this goes. My boyfriend is Shawn's bestfriend Lamar. We've been on and off since our freshman year. I've had my suspicions about our relationship lately. Last week, I saw a text in his phone saying "Can't wait to see you later babe". I didn't mention it to him for two reasons. One. I thought it was just his grandmother. The sick one who he takes care of. Two. The Halloween Dance was coming up, and I knew everyone was going with their boo. Half of me wanted to believe that it was nothing, but the orher half didn't considering the fact that him cheating on me was one of the reasons we broke up in the past.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Hi guys! I've posted many stories past, but I ended up deleting them because I wasn't sure how viewers were going to react. The prologue and chapter 1 are super short, but that's because I just wanted it to be a snippet. I'm really confident you guys will like it. I will try and update at least once a week. & This is a Teyana Taylor Fanfiction. Also,
I'm thinking about doing a collab with someone, so I'll start signing my chapters.

~Megan💍👸🏾