Chapter 9

Jahdiah
I kept beating her face in until Jazz and Nyla came and grabbed me off her. "Lookie lookie here comes cookie." Lamar said to Jazz.
Jazmine
I froze and closed my eyes contemplating on whether I was gonna tell him I was pregnant or not. "Yep, a pregant cookie." "Wtf?" He started charging toward me until Mrs. Sabrina came and pushed him away. I gasped in shock wondering why she was protecting me when she had just kicked me out of her house yesterday. Lamar got up and brushed himself off. He pushed Mrs. Sabrina and was just about to go after me again when someone yelled "Freeze and put your hands where I can see you." I turned around instantly remembering that voice. It was Officer Terry. I saw Officer Brian cuffing the other dude. "Officer Terry, w-what are y'all doing here?" "We have a record on all inmates. We got a call from the owner of the Quik Mart down on Hart Avenue near the jailhouse saying two men dressed in orange jumpsuits were hiding behind the store. Each jumpsuit has a tracking device in the zipper. It's apart of our new technology funded by the state. We tracked these two down along with 12 other inmates. We got here as soon as we found the address assuming there was trouble." Officer Brian pushed the other guy in the car and walked near us. "That and we got a call from someone saying "It's about to go down?" I frowned trying to figure out who called them. "Huh?" "Okay fine dang. I did it." Nyla said as she approached us. "What , why?" I asked her. "Girl. Ling Ling just did my nails yesterday. I was NOT about to fight for you. I had to call somebody." I laughed. "Thanks Nyla you always come through." "Jazz, Nyla, Jahdiah, Lamar?" I turned around to see Kay Kay walking outside of their house. "Wtf are you doing here?" I asked her.

Officer Brian in the Multimedia