Chapter 7

Jazz POV
I answered the phone and put it on speaker so Kaitlyn and Jahdiah could hear. "This is a call from Prisoner 4500012 of the Dekalb County." The operator said. Who the hell? Kaitlyn mouthed to me. "Umm hello." "You know exactly who this is. You snitched on me and I'll make sure you get handled." I frowned once I recognized the voice on the other line. I looked up to see if they did too, and by the look on their faces they did. "Girl tf? It's Lamar." "He coming for you." All of a sudden, my stomach started to feel weird. I knew what was about to happen, so I ran out of the food court as fast as I could. I could hear Kay Kay and Jahdiah behind me but I didn't care. I made my way into the bathroom and ran in the next available stall. Kay Kay and Jahdiah closed the stall behind me. I pulled my hair back and started throwing up. Kaitlyn grabbed my hair and rubbed my back. "Jazz, what's wrong?" Jahdiah asked me. " I got up from the toilet, wiped my mouth, and stood up facing them. "I-i'm pregant--- by Lamar." I instantly started crying. "Don't cry. You don't knoe if it's his yet." I automatically frowned. "I ain't Brandy. I have respect for myself. Lamar is the only person I had sex with. It was one time after Nana's party." "Jazz don't cry. Let's not upset my niece or nephew." Kaitlyn said as she rubbed my belly. She wiped my eyes and gave me a hug. Of course, Jahdiah joined.

Lamar POV
Roach and I stopped by a Subway near Shawn's house where Jazz was staying. We had just woke up. We kept walking til we reached Quik Mart and I stopped to catch my breath. "Aye man, no breaks. You tryna get caught?" Roach asked me. "Naw man let's go." We finally reached the house and hid in the back once we seen a silver Hyundai pull up. I took a good look and frowned once I recognized the car. It was Jahdiah's car, Jazz's best friend. "What the hell is this faggot doing here?"

Update coming later today HOPEFULLY. Why do y'all think Jahdiah there?
Comment.

Roach in The MULTIMEDIA.
~Megan💍👸🏾